WTS 106 Rogue Cleric FF w/ 1.66m sp - OLYMPUS

06/19/2011 08:47 imdaking#1
Hey guys I want to sell my 106 FF Rogue/Cleric on Olympus because I am quitting SRO because of the client limit. It has 154 silk on it and it comes with a lvl 101 wolf. It also has 1.66m sp remaining. The account is clean and is not email verified. I am looking to sell it via paypal and my paypal account is verified. Please contact me via email or add me on msn to further discuss any offers or to see pictures of the account.

Email/msn messenger: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks!

Edit: Also please respond on the forums as well just to make sure I get the message asap.
06/27/2011 23:12 imdaking#2
HEY GUYS MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED BY :.NameLess:.
HE GOT ON IT AND CHANGED MY PW (I DIDNT GIVE HIM THE SA) IDK HOW HE GOT IT...HE EMAIL VERIFIED IT AND CHANGED ALL THE INFO....... DONT TRUST HIM HE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER!!!
06/27/2011 23:59 Pr0Styla#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaking View Post
HEY GUYS MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED BY :.NameLess:.
HE GOT ON IT AND CHANGED MY PW (I DIDNT GIVE HIM THE SA) IDK HOW HE GOT IT...HE EMAIL VERIFIED IT AND CHANGED ALL THE INFO....... DONT TRUST HIM HE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER!!!
easy

login on website , verify the account , change pw after verification ( no sa needed )