G1 Hack

06/14/2011 22:45 m1ggs#1
My friend found this version of like a dupe hack but he cant get it to work. Im wondering if any of you with more experience with these type of things can use this and fix it or something. Just giving it a shot not expecting anything.
06/14/2011 22:48 gamekeyshop.x2.to#2
Virustotal Scan?
06/15/2011 00:10 werullz#3
Don`t trust him, maybe is that scammer like some weeks ago !
06/15/2011 03:47 smokedookee#4
i haven't opened it. but i did scan it on Jotti and VirusChief:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Scanned by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/15/2011 03:54 smokedookee#5
i just ran it sandboxed, it was giving me errors though. i'm tempted but i dont think i'ma bother with it.
06/15/2011 10:55 skadi12#6
I got it running but don't understand it all.
06/15/2011 21:25 Quoda#7
Can`t understand it >_<
06/15/2011 21:28 Quoda#8
Pff stupid keylogger, since i downloaded the file my 9D client is running like shit, you can shuv it up ur azz!
06/16/2011 10:37 skadi12#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoda View Post
Pff stupid keylogger, since i downloaded the file my 9D client is running like shit, you can shuv it up ur azz!
It's not this, and there is no keylogger.. If you all remember this is the same program used to get rid of the limitations on an old 9d viet dupe. This isn't going to do anything to 9d. Use the search function.
06/16/2011 12:28 strusiu4#10
Its clean, clean! wtf?!
06/16/2011 14:06 djsysulica#11
this is not a dupe hack , it`s an editor for .net applications , such as the hacks for 9d vn ....
06/16/2011 14:39 Quoda#12
Are you sure its clean? i just downloaded it, checked it out, deleted it and started 9d, it was running like shit -.-"
06/16/2011 18:27 mastertrade#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsysulica View Post
this is not a dupe hack , it`s an editor for .net applications , such as the hacks for 9d vn ....
Indeed, its a tool you can tell by the name of the file "DotNet IL Editor" however its useful if you want to make your own hack or modify a .exe file, I used this tool among others to use the dupe hack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoda View Post
Are you sure its clean? i just downloaded it, checked it out, deleted it and started 9d, it was running like shit -.-"
Yes its clean, keep in mind G1 servers are shyt at this moment, or perhaps you modify something else, but i DL it and tested, its clean
06/20/2011 21:54 m1ggs#14
its no keylogger guys, I just came across this program from a friend but wasnt able to run it, was wondering if any1 could fix it or something and get it to work. I dont bother with 9d much anymore but if i had a dupe hack or something like that itd b kinda fun to help some friends out that still play it. Guess the program wasnt that helpful lol
06/20/2011 22:14 mastertrade#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1ggs View Post
its no keylogger guys, I just came across this program from a friend but wasnt able to run it, was wondering if any1 could fix it or something and get it to work. I dont bother with 9d much anymore but if i had a dupe hack or something like that itd b kinda fun to help some friends out that still play it. Guess the program wasnt that helpful lol
It is helpful, if you know how to use it, to make Dupe hack work would require more than just this one, perhaps your friend has only a part of the project for a dupe hack...

as a matter of fact i use this one a lot, and i see how dupe hack could be edited using this tool, but as i said before i would take time and knowledge, and for experience i can tell you, few to none will do it for free or for cheap, i dont know if its sad or good, but its the truth cuz a dupe hack its indeed ruining the game