[Question] Adresses ...

06/14/2011 00:15 B...#1
It seems Aeria changed there adresses onto other places ...

Can some1 pls tell me how to find the camera X an Y position
char X and Y position

Ive tryed as hard as i could but cant figure it out

Thanks

B...
06/14/2011 01:54 AfterBurn 2.0#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by B... View Post
It seems Aeria changed there adresses onto other places ...

Can some1 pls tell me how to find the camera X an Y position
char X and Y position

Ive tryed as hard as i could but cant figure it out

Thanks

B...
Search Character name the third one in the address range starting with 0x0118xxxx this is the area for your cords, you can view the memory region and watch what changes when you move.

Or you can do this for finding character X & Y I search 4 byte unknown then move search change dont move search unchanged. Continue this till you get down to about 60,00 then scroll down should be the last few in the green address range of 0x0118xxxx.

You can do the same search for the camera x & y 4 byte unknown, move camera search changed, dont move search unchanged. Do this till you have about 1 million left by then you should have about 10 green addresses on top of the address list. The X and Y should be the first two.

Hope this helps ya B...

I use the 4 byte because for some reason ( which I have not looked into yet ) it is not showing up as a float anymore. Might just be a memory relocation. Didn't figure I would investigate because I can still find them.
06/14/2011 10:58 Mega Byte#3
I would use 4 byte as its quicker to compare 4 byte than it is float for some reason :)

you can tell when you find it as when frozen camera wont move. Btw camera X Z Y is caculated bassed off character X Z Y so you could do a find what accesses the characters X Z Y and look for one you can step out of and nop to prevent camera moving :)
06/15/2011 12:21 B...#4
Thanks guys .... Im still learning about CE ...

B...