[ALPHA]BoI Simple SpeedHack by XeroX

06/13/2011 16:56 [XeroX]#1
Hello there , epvp !
Today I`m releasing my first hack for BoI . It`s just a simple speedhack , in case anyone needs it ...

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 AND VC REDIST 2010 TO RUN IT !


Screenie :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

How to use :
1.Open the hack
2.Open BoI , login and choose your character .
3.Click the ready button (below the combo box - can`t be seen in the screenshot cuz of the dropdown)
4.Choose your speed and click "Shift into gear !"
5.Enjoy!

Tested on : Windows 7 32bit - Working .

VirusTotal :


File name : BoI SpeedHack by XeroX.exe
Submission date : 2011-06-13 14:31:35 (UTC)
Current status : finished
Result : 20 / 42 (47.6%) <- this is because of the packer ! I will try to get a better one !

Again this is not a virus ! I`ve used more coding languages than just C++ for the program and just packed the exes together , but it seems the packer (Wrapper)`s exes are detected as viruses .

Download : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Please give me feedback about it and enjoy !
If you have any problems with it , feel free to post them in this topic !

-XeroX
06/13/2011 17:31 DeadlyDPS.#2
:handsdown: .
06/13/2011 19:03 %G4ME%#3
nice double account fagg
06/13/2011 20:17 DeadlyDPS.#4
=_=. moron.
06/13/2011 21:46 traxexx13#5
who would need this?? lol.. we need a bot with coord poseidon quest scrolls and timed buff and attack skill bot
06/14/2011 06:26 [XeroX]#6
Okay so first , that isn`t an account of mine .
Second , I didn`t ask you what you need . Whoever thinks this is useful may use it . Who thinks this is not , may not .

I noticed some bugs with the hack that`ll cause some instabilities and may freeze on some PCs so I will work on an update today .
06/14/2011 08:32 grolmih#7
AhnLab-V3 2011.06.14.00 2011.06.13 Packed/Win32.Morphine
AntiVir 7.11.9.170 2011.06.14 HEUR/Crypted
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2011.06.13 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2011.06.13 -
Avast5 5.0.677.0 2011.06.13 -
AVG 10.0.0.1190 2011.06.13 -
BitDefender 7.2 2011.06.14 Gen:Trojan.Heur.DP.gKZ@auAvW7l
CAT-QuickHeal 11.00 2011.06.14 (Suspicious) - DNAScan
ClamAV 0.97.0.0 2011.06.14 PUA.Packed.PEX
Commtouch 5.3.2.6 2011.06.14 W32/Heuristic-210!********
Comodo 9061 2011.06.14 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2011.06.14 MULDROP.Trojan
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2011.06.13 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.8384 2011.06.13 -
F-Prot 4.6.2.117 2011.06.13 W32/Heuristic-210!********
F-Secure 9.0.16440.0 2011.06.14 Gen:Trojan.Heur.DP.gKZ@auAvW7l
Fortinet 4.2.257.0 2011.06.14 -
GData 22 2011.06.14 Gen:Trojan.Heur.DP.gKZ@auAvW7l
Ikarus T3.1.1.104.0 2011.06.14 Gen.Trojan.Heur
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2011.06.13 Trojan/Genome.adok
K7AntiVirus 9.106.4807 2011.06.13 Riskware
Kaspersky 9.0.0.837 2011.06.14 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2011.06.14 Artemis!065229625545
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1D 2011.06.13 Heuristic.LooksLike.Win32.Suspicious.J
Microsoft 1.6903 2011.06.13 -
NOD32 6205 2011.06.14 -
Norman 6.07.10 2011.06.13 W32/Packed_PeX.A
nProtect 2011-06-13.02 2011.06.14 -
Panda 10.0.3.5 2011.06.13 Suspicious file
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2011.06.10 -
Prevx 3.0 2011.06.14 -
Rising 23.62.00.03 2011.06.13 -
Sophos 4.66.0 2011.06.14 Sus/Dropper-A
SUPERAntiSpyware 4.40.0.1006 2011.06.14 -
Symantec 20111.1.0.186 2011.06.14 Suspicious.MH690.A
TheHacker 6.7.0.1.230 2011.06.14 -
TrendMicro 9.200.0.1012 2011.06.14 PAK_Generic.001
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.200.0.1012 2011.06.14 PAK_Generic.001
VBA32 3.12.16.1 2011.06.13 Trojan-Dropper.Win32.VB.iyk
VIPRE 9578 2011.06.14 -
ViRobot 2011.6.14.4510 2011.06.14 -
VirusBuster 14.0.78.0 2011.06.13 Packed/PeX


trojan ... download and use if you want your account lost
06/14/2011 09:02 [XeroX]#8
This is because of the packer , I said that already . This is not a trojan .
If you don`t belive me , don`t use it .
06/14/2011 09:18 grolmih#9
Oh but it is a trojan, and a really obvious one, but if it's like you said , give source code for it. BTW don't worry i had deepfreeze active when i run fishy exes like this one of yours, so again for the others use it if you want to get your account stolen, and remember you can always use INATHERO's speed hack ...doh clean of trojans.
06/15/2011 01:26 Inathero#10
I'm pretty certain that it's the packer's fault but I might be wrong. Most trojan's use custom, or exotic, packers to hide the malware data so that antiviruses don't detect them until they are runned.

However I am completly curious as to why he's using such an exotic packer for this instead of using something like upx with --best --ultra-brute settings.....

if you want to make everyone less suspicious of you XeroX, just post the non-packed version. It would be only like what, 300kb?
06/15/2011 03:31 bisayakadong#11
does this work on ph?
06/15/2011 05:50 NguyenNP#12
Dot Net program below 100Kb? No way :)
06/15/2011 06:00 Inathero#13
.net and a C++ togetner around 80kb. wat.

seems fishy
06/15/2011 07:38 [XeroX]#14
Okay so the reason this is packed is because I`ve used many coding languages for this - AutoIT , C++ , Visual Basic . My first try for a packer was UPX , but for some reason it couldn`t run on my pc (as for other packers I`ve tried that have win32 interface) .

It seems this isn`t working atm anyways on some PCs so I`ll try re-code it and come back with another release soon .

Someone close and / or delete this topic please . Ty .
06/15/2011 19:02 Inathero#15
you don't need any packer, you can just released it in the uncompressed version which, although it's bigger size, it'll have full functionality

Edit: And all those langauges for a simple writeprocessmemory usage? I don't get it...