How to make Register Page?

06/13/2011 12:27 mss_pretty#1
pls help me i don't know how to mage register page in my web site :X pls help my skype is dan4o_mixailov ! ;)
06/13/2011 14:09 RebeccaBlack#2
First, wrong section.
Second, if you wish to MAKE one, you need it to insert data into PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master, a Username (UserID) and a password (Pw)
Third, if you're asking how to put one in, such as Abrasive's, then you should reword what you said, and ask for help in that manner.

Thank you~
05/18/2012 08:44 Pan15[GS]#3
well rebecca please help me , im making shaiya sv , but i need register page on my website :'( please add me on skype and tell me there , thnx. my skype gspan15 , ty for help
05/18/2012 21:47 [Boss]FemmeFatale#4
Guys come on there is plenty of help on here without bothering Rebecca black prsonally.

Anyway i had the same issue while learning to build my website.

Step one ...
Use abrasives awesome php files they can be found here if you search.

Step 2
upload files into a folder named reg or something like that

Step 3
this is the easiest way i found ... Make an article or page that is say pointed at "external Url"
Then point that external url to your reg folder location eg. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I was helped alot with this and thanks to Mirka for the help ... Much love

Good luck and i hope this helps
05/18/2012 23:05 [Admin]DeathSaint#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Boss]FemmeFatale View Post
Guys come on there is plenty of help on here without bothering Rebecca black prsonally.

Anyway i had the same issue while learning to build my website.

Step one ...
Use abrasives awesome php files they can be found here if you search.

Step 2
upload files into a folder named reg or something like that

Step 3
this is the easiest way i found ... Make an article or page that is say pointed at "external Url"
Then point that external url to your reg folder location eg. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I was helped alot with this and thanks to Mirka for the help ... Much love

Good luck and i hope this helps
here this is for auto registration
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/19/2012 05:44 RebeccaBlack#6
I do not add anyone on Skype anymore. A registration page is one of the simplest things you can do. There are a couple already made, with full instructions on how to set them up. Follow the instructions, if you get any errors and the author has not posted a fix to it, then ask on the thread, and I'm sure the community will help you out.