Item Logging Exported to Excel?

06/06/2011 22:14 hayukan#1
Hello again.
As far as I know using D2NT, the only item logging is all temporary within the manager. Once it's closed the log disapears which is a shame because I have a hard time finding items I'v stashed on mules.

What I'm looking for is something that can make an item log of the characters stash and inventory and person. I then could do a search in excel to find the item and it would display what account and which character its on. I'm hoping that there is something already available that uses Excel.

Also it could be used see a full listing of all items droped from my personal item hunts, minus gold, pots, and other crap we all could care less about. It would need to be able to figure out which area drops the best items most frequently displaying it in percentages. Which area droped most runes, amulets, rings, grand charms, small charms... ext... Then it would tell the user which area drop the most keepable items.

I sure do hope theres something already created like this because it could take make mfing a more garanteed profit.

Thanks and God Bless
06/06/2011 22:34 Muddy Waters#2
I really don't appreciate that you repost this for the third time.
I closed the initial topic, because you reposted your question in my topic where you received a suitable [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] that I totally agree with.
Posting the same issue three times is not only annoying, but also confusing.
So next time, just pm either kal_el or me to reopen your initial topic. ;)

Unfortunately I'm not going to address to your question, because I would just be repeating what lanara has already mentioned. :cool:

Kind Regards
Muddy