Is there any working bots for CT1 private server?

03/20/2008 07:05 dropglock#1
There's too many unactive threads so I dont know which one is real or not. Is there a working bot for CT1 kamael private server??
03/20/2008 15:11 omgl33tgamor#2
only one
the OOG 10.9.0 with an addon called xzcrk.exe works for me until yesterday...
u need lot of experience to use... it worx on CT1..
03/21/2008 06:18 Falchion#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgl33tgamor View Post
only one
the OOG 10.9.0 with an addon called xzcrk.exe works for me until yesterday...
u need lot of experience to use... it worx on CT1..
I tried OOG 10.9.0 with the addon...
it can connect and get inside the game, BUT... as soon as I can display the map(basically connect to the game), I got disconnected and I got "packet error..."

What is the problem here? Is it because I use the wrong protocol?
03/22/2008 15:01 chazius#4
i have the same problem with all the bots in all L2J servers that a play!

Disconnected after few seconds
03/22/2008 16:14 omgl33tgamor#5
its a tool the GMs use f.i. inside towns, its the same on my server, i cant port into Giran wiithout this "packet error" .
if u walk ur char by hand on ur preferred Farming area and start from there with bot it should work...
Btw i leveld last night 3 chars to 80 on my actual L2 KAMAEL L2j Server...
03/24/2008 09:28 Falchion#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgl33tgamor View Post
its a tool the GMs use f.i. inside towns, its the same on my server, i cant port into Giran wiithout this "packet error" .
if u walk ur char by hand on ur preferred Farming area and start from there with bot it should work...
Btw i leveld last night 3 chars to 80 on my actual L2 KAMAEL L2j Server...
I tried it just now... still no luck. Still got packet error even outside of town.

I put 828 for protocol... could that be the problem?
I tried using l2phx to see the protocol.. but it doesn't have any "protocol" when I check the packet sniff :(
It caught all other packets going in and out of L2.exe, but none of it says protocol.