No mobs or little to none

06/01/2011 13:09 gokuj#1
Hi, how come my server has like no mobs... all fields are empty.. and in m1.. there are like few mobs ..... and no bosses in m1 abuva or ofo....

I re did everything but same problem... am I doing naything wrong? or whats going on?

and that getting item and pet card (from gameserver) worked for me before but now it doesnt work.... what am I doing wrong....
06/01/2011 16:07 gremlinson#2
mobs dont work yet , our devs are working in that , read the other guides about #insert_item command its saying there what are you doing wrong.
06/01/2011 16:08 ufoman444#3
Use the search button. -_-
06/01/2011 16:55 Gangxtar1#4
mobs are working.
there was a release with 95% of all mobs working.
the CHAMP-MOBS dont work , but the others should work all.
from lvl 1 to lvl 180?? or 185??.
all dungeons are working.

BUT i dont give ya the link to this thread. cause its easy to find it.
if u cant , sry^^
06/01/2011 18:54 gokuj#5
its ok I will try to find it.. thanks...

yea I cant find it.... I tried... so many threads i tried so many options... if anyone is nice enough to give me the update so I will have my monsters working.. that would be great.. thanks.
06/02/2011 08:54 gokuj#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
just give up and leave this forum



you shoud now by now they all fail at searching reading
how can we stop and give up? when you guys are the one who is not giving up in the first place.

if you dont like it you dont have to reply.. just stop ignore on all thread like this. and eventually people will not post. simple

you're being just like us right now by commenting more on it and adding fuel :)