I m [gm]zartek man...if you want register for help and dev , or for problem..you are ALL welcome.
But register for this "war" have no sense.
I personally thx with jw for the great work and i post what i think in 2 or 3 topic.
In this forum only 5 or 6 people really work..the other spam or flame and stop.
I create this site for help...and i write guide and re-post what I say here.
Me and soleil have already answer question in this site but now is IMMPOSSIBLE dev here becose, like you can see, all people ask the same question, don t use search and other.
So if you wanna work with us, i m the first at give you welcome. If is not like that, sorry but i don t want another spammer site :).
I wanna give another time thx for help at jw988 and i don t wanna read HERE OR ON MY SITE that i haven t give credits at the person that help me or us.
Maybe many people befor post should not only read..but undest that we are working FOR ALL rappelz's fan and the guide or ile are sharing for the people that don t know how to do.
Regardes, Zartek