US

03/12/2008 01:10 OreoCO#1
I really wish someone would make a us server like seriously I wanna play private server badly and its not that im lazy to lvl b/c i have 2 characters+80 on acclaim version its just I wanna play pserver b/c acclaim server takes forever to level someone should tryto make a server and maybe get donations or something like that >.<
03/12/2008 02:09 Farmer John#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OreoCO View Post
I really wish someone would make a us server like seriously I wanna play private server badly and its not that im lazy to lvl b/c i have 2 characters+80 on acclaim version its just I wanna play pserver b/c acclaim server takes forever to level someone should tryto make a server and maybe get donations or something like that >.<
Seriously man I've collected all the information that i can find on dekaron private servers, I would like one in the US to but like i said is going slow as hell considering it's just me and most likely wont get done for a very long time I've talked to a few ppl and tried asking ppl that i knew that were familiar with getting the files needed for this, but most dont seem to be to intrested in helping me out, I have a pretty good setup waiting on it after I get all the stuff needed for the game, however if i dont get the game then it will just go to waste i suppose(If anyone has any knowledge on how to collect the data needed and scripting C++ and such pls feel free to work with me some in order to get a server up for 2moons!!!!!!!! I have the bandwidth and server waiting...and it's hungry!
03/12/2008 09:11 OreoCO#3
Well Im glad to hear that I would help but I dont know about scripting and stuff but I really wish you luck b/c I would love to paly a US server :D
03/12/2008 10:29 timman1#4
lol yea i want to play in US p.serv too :D
03/13/2008 12:31 Farmer John#5
Yeah it would Deff help out some of us that play chinese or Taiwain server cause of lagg...meh
03/13/2008 15:24 OreoCO#6
heh well atleast you can play i cant get mine to work and when i did get it it wouldnt let me logg in