[RELEASE] SECportal for Dekaron EU CB

03/13/2008 17:43 DeadlyHit#31
This hack has gotten me to lvl 1 - 38 in 1 day AFKING haha <3 Gamblex
03/14/2008 18:48 darkyx#32
Please make one of this hack for chinese pserver, i need very much... ty
03/16/2008 19:42 gambLex#33
Ok boys and girls, I just released SECportal ver. 0.20! Because the Closed Beta will end tomorrow this version of SECportal also automatically become the final version of SECportal for Dekaron EU CB :cool:

I want to thank everybody who participated in testing my hack and helped to improve it. Really guys, I am very gratefull for all of your input ;)

When Dekaron EU OB starts (and they wont patch my hack out) I will release SECportal for Dekaron EU OB edition in a new, separate thread. Therefore I declare this topic dead and I see u all at Dekaron EU Open Beta :D
03/17/2008 08:44 litanen#34
The vachack doesnt seem to work in requise beach
03/18/2008 10:54 revolver12#35
Is not working for me, I selected some options, and still i dont see any diference in the game, my atack speed is normal and all. Did i miss something?
03/18/2008 11:58 gambLex#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver12 View Post
Is not working for me, I selected some options, and still i dont see any diference in the game, my atack speed is normal and all. Did i miss something?
*Saying something about posting in dead topics*

SECportal is designed to work with Dekaron EU closed beta (which ended yestarday btw) only. My hack won't work with any other version of Dekaron or 2Moons.
03/18/2008 20:41 revolver12#37
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. =[
Are you working in a new hack working for the new dekaron version?
03/18/2008 23:07 -= Re@p3r =-#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
Ok boys and girls, I just released SECportal ver. 0.20! Because the Closed Beta will end tomorrow this version of SECportal also automatically become the final version of SECportal for Dekaron EU CB :cool:

I want to thank everybody who participated in testing my hack and helped to improve it. Really guys, I am very gratefull for all of your input ;)

When Dekaron EU OB starts (and they wont patch my hack out) I will release SECportal for Dekaron EU OB edition in a new, separate thread. Therefore I declare this topic dead and I see u all at Dekaron EU Open Beta :D
Please read the posts before u post, thx ;)
03/19/2008 17:57 DeadlyHit#39
Well special Thanks to Gamblex his hack has taught me alot about .csv editing =)
03/28/2008 10:29 Dude36#40
Yes, very much thanks, man!! :)
Is there maybe a way, to add a thing on SECportal, for OB then, that u have less chance to fail if you are trying to fortifie stuff with argates?
thx :D
03/28/2008 14:33 -= Re@p3r =-#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
He will open a new thread so #closed