PW Int Bot that work on Linux (with wine) too?

05/23/2011 11:27 martmor#1
Hello

I installed now PW Int on Linux. The new Genesis Oracle bot did not work there and multiclient with the original elementclient.exe isn't possible too.

Anybody know an Bot that work on Linux? (Until now I did not tried other Bots as Oracle on Linux)

If anybody use one, I will be glade to get the information. :o
05/23/2011 15:49 Sᴡoosh#2
I think Oracle is able to run on linux, I dont see why it shouldnt actually, I think they handled preety much every api call there is by now...

Zeomak here on forum made it run on Ubuntu, maybe pm him?

Cheers
05/23/2011 20:15 Zeomak#3
What a coincidence that this is the 1st thread I see xD

Well basicly it worked till the earthguard came out. Since then it sometimes freezes the client on login screen and crushes after a while. And getting it 2 work... well its not much different from getting ANY Windows application on Ubuntu to work (ok ok I know some don't work due to dependences, but hey thats just a small percentage). Rightclick on the .exe file u want 2 run, check the "Run File as Program" and , if neccessary, grant it read/write access in the same window. Hit "Apply" and your good 2 go xD