[QUESTION] about gaps answer plz :)

05/18/2011 18:33 HsW666#1
Hello everyone , I'm currently level 51 & my gap is 4 , I want to ask what's the best gap I should keep? I'm wizz/bard so I'm hunting mobs 3-5 levels lower than me , with a gap 4 i'm not getting that much exp or sp..so anyone with experience in such matters tell me what's the perfect gap ? :)
Thanks in advance <3
05/18/2011 18:40 19Cristian89#2
Gap 9 is the biggest you can have, anything more will get you the same amount of sp, anything less will get you less sp but more exp.
05/20/2011 23:37 NUKER_PUMA#3
How much SP do you have?

Do you want to get high fast, or farm some sp?

If you want to farm, get a good staff ( +5 would be fine ) And lvl with Gap 9 ( So you skill only every 9 lvl, 1 lvl up )

If you want to get high fast make Gap 0 ( No problem you will have enough Sp with your build )

I would do Gap 5, this will be ok^^
05/21/2011 14:51 HsW666#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUKER_PUMA View Post
How much SP do you have?

Do you want to get high fast, or farm some sp?

If you want to farm, get a good staff ( +5 would be fine ) And lvl with Gap 9 ( So you skill only every 9 lvl, 1 lvl up )

If you want to get high fast make Gap 0 ( No problem you will have enough Sp with your build )

I would do Gap 5, this will be ok^^
now I have 11k sp & i'm level 53 .. most skills now needs 500 sp to skill so i'm gonna be out of sp soon .. so I want to have a gap that allows both leveling & some decent sp .. I think i'm going for gap 4 but it sux with exp since i'm grinding on green mobs >.> & thanks :)
05/21/2011 16:11 no0r#5
ful fire and ice only + niose and Moving March
2 lvl gap
full wizerd + niose and Moving March
4lvl gap
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to get info
05/21/2011 19:42 NUKER_PUMA#6
yeah just skill your fire/ice bolt
and moving march+noise

if you skill only that you will have enough :)
05/21/2011 21:11 HsW666#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUKER_PUMA View Post
yeah just skill your fire/ice bolt
and moving march+noise

if you skill only that you will have enough :)
I skill all the aoe (earth-fire-snow) , earth barrier plus lightning shock(fear) & charged wind so I think I wot have enough XD