privater sroserver

05/17/2011 14:57 SkoR_7#1
hello all...

can someone tell me an playable sro privatsever? with website and register?

is there an server whos 24/7 on and playable?

thx for answers :mofo:
05/17/2011 15:05 >>Vamp1re<<#2
yea elitesro is the best
05/17/2011 15:06 ironeye#3
He said 24/7...
05/17/2011 15:09 RawkFist#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye View Post
He said 24/7...
haha u right cuz ES open only 6 hours per and they say there is DDOS attack
so we are sorry for several inspections :)
05/17/2011 15:12 >>Vamp1re<<#5
guys you have 6 years old? you think a server will be opened non stop from the begginig with no lag no problem? you remember swsro and zszc at the beginning? full of lag more than this but nah nothing to say to brainless :).....and ironeye you are online i saw you in game :)) so don't say anything
05/17/2011 15:21 ironeye#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by >>Vamp1re<< View Post
guys you have 6 years old? you think a server will be opened non stop from the begginig with no lag no problem? you remember swsro and zszc at the beginning? full of lag more than this but nah nothing to say to brainless :).....and ironeye you are online i saw you in game :)) so don't say anything
If i didnt got an infraction, i would pwn your damn words soooo bad but i dont want to start a flame war again so bye bye...
05/17/2011 15:38 >>Vamp1re<<#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye View Post
If i didnt got an infraction, i would pwn your damn words soooo bad but i dont want to start a flame war again so bye bye...
good , you act now like a good person not like same turks ;) btw zszc . sjsro . swsro others pservers for the guy who wanted
05/17/2011 17:06 Kolibre#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by >>Vamp1re<< View Post
good , you act now like a good person not like same turks ;) btw zszc . sjsro . swsro others pservers for the guy who wanted
STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO GO PLAY ZSZC F****ING RETARD.

But hopefully while ZSZC is down all the players will migrate to ESRO (elite silkroad) and see there's no point at the scamming thieves server zszc and esro has more features and more worth their time there.

Go play ESRO - There is both Europe and Chinese races and no other server has it, and most updates = most fun.
05/17/2011 17:28 SkoR_7#9
mh okay...seems that ecsro is good...can someone send website or right download parts and register page? or is it hard to get one account there?

thx
05/17/2011 17:29 p1ter#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO GO PLAY ZSZC F****ING RETARD.

But hopefully while ZSZC is down all the players will migrate to ESRO (elite silkroad) and see there's no point at the scamming thieves server zszc and esro has more features and more worth their time there.

Go play ESRO - There is both Europe and Chinese races and no other server has it, and most updates = most fun.
atm it's shit, not server. terrible lags, low uptime, autologin from isro which makes logging in impossible, low rates.
05/17/2011 18:07 Kolibre#11
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]