FREE NA AION CDKEYS

05/16/2011 08:02 woods745#1
Ok,heres the deal i bought 31 aion games expecting to be able to cash them all in for the refer a friend rewards unfortunatley i can only have 3 accounts per credit card, so i decided to give a hell of a bargain for others to make a mule account, spyaccounts, RMT buying accounts, hell even ap trading accounts, i dont care what you do with them as long as i get my refer a friend rewards.

Since the risk of losing both a cdkey (which cost 20dollars a game) and losing out of my rewards, there will be a $5 dollar payment to get the key,once you set up the account and i obtain my rewards i will then refund the $5 back to you within 2 hours of confirmation, thus being free.

If a moderator is willing to be the middle man please respond i will give them the cdkey and have them give you it once the payment is cleared.

I will email each person a free demo serial code(after you set up the demo you will get the retail version cdkey comes with 1 month game time) and in-game items, including:

25 Lodas Amulets
100 Lesser Running Scrolls
100 Lesser Courage Scrolls
100 Greater Recovery Serums
Each friend can apply the in-game items to up to five unique characters.
ill even assist you in leveling your chars if you play on the SIEL server
05/16/2011 08:19 woods745#2
oh yea im also selling my Perento account has lvl 55 gladiator full 40e armor,30epolearm,30e accessries, limited collectors editon, 7month game time has paid for a month of game time last week so its good untill next month i bought because i was told there was going to be a region merge in the near future by aion customer support but apparently that wasnt correct info.I PAID $150 ,YOUR PRICE= $50.... here is proof i bought along with picture of gear(please note polearm isnt shown) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/17/2011 06:36 woods745#3
5 dollar deposit lifted, inbox me for demo invite and cdkey