Question about ID changing

05/12/2011 19:45 Aleynacombi#1
Can someone give me the codes (IDs) of theese :
  1. Moving Speed +% ID
  2. Shooting Weap.Head ID
  3. I's Capsules IDs


Please :)
05/12/2011 19:57 Omdi#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/12/2011 20:03 Aleynacombi#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdihar View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I wrote this post because the IDs I wanted is wasnt on the topic :(

No I Capsule IDs,
No Shooting from Head Def ID.
No Moving Speed ID.
05/12/2011 20:16 quentinparra#4
The values which you want are private.
so if you want them, you must search by yourself :)
Sincerly,
quentinparra - C++ / C# & Cheat Engine Pro.
05/12/2011 20:29 Aleynacombi#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentinparra View Post
The values which you want are private.
so if you want them, you must search by yourself :)
Sincerly,
quentinparra - C++ / C# & Cheat Engine Pro.
Hmm... thanks.

#close
please