[Suggest] no itrader for ingame trade like item to dil (on same server)

05/10/2011 19:00 InspectorPedobär#1
srsly
best example for this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and one of his threads

ROFL

if u sell items on hellion and want only dils then gtfo here and dont take a itrader for this

i dont wanna accuse him, but it seems for me like he would scam someone in future.. he posted his mm shit everywhere in the more expensive threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzgo1337 View Post
all items are for summoner on server hellion i sell them all for dill :)
why should he be there a mm? lol

if u sell for € its something else
05/10/2011 19:06 ->Barbossa<-#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectorPedobär View Post
srsly
best example for this

and one of his threads

ROFL

if u sell items on hellion and want only dils then gtfo here and dont take a itrader for this

i dont wanna accuse him, but it seems for me like he would scam someone in future.. he posted his mm shit everywhere in the more expensive threads

why should he be there a mm? lol

if u sell for € its something else
I agree
05/10/2011 19:14 -Takeya-#3
same thing i said x)
05/10/2011 20:35 MeyLi#4
Agreed.
05/10/2011 20:45 [R]evolution#5
i only wanted to be middleman an do after one month me not free mm but after that i wanted to be 5 € mm and do with that money not more so come down ppl.
05/10/2011 20:46 -GeForce-#6
5Euro good luck with that! I wouldnt even pay 10 cent
05/10/2011 21:06 karzin#7
lool u guys are agressives =)
05/10/2011 21:30 [R]evolution#8
its ok if you wouldnt pay anything than search for an other mm
05/10/2011 21:33 MeyLi#9
5€ for free scam, gogo people :)
05/10/2011 21:36 -GeForce-#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonger View Post
its ok if you wouldnt pay anything than search for an other mm

See the thing is that you are not even considerd to be MM by any of the Epvp community here!
Since every 1 can just make 10 Itrades within a day of Ingame trade or some lame shit! And charging money for completly not even close to known Middleman not good idea!

And there is middlemans that actualy been here for long and have real Itrades where really bussines account trading was involved!
05/10/2011 21:44 karzin#11
well then just consider 10 iTraders with cash involved to reach MM state..

thats the solution
05/11/2011 02:15 morphen#12
Trade is still trade, mods dont care about mutliaccounts and about ppl with alot fake iTrades and You expect so much...

My topic about geforce where I gave clear proofs about all + even he told he scammed me is still open [more than half year] and my iTrade isnt deleted yet, I bumpet it ofc, but atm for more than 2 weeks I dont see any answer...

This forum was, is and will be full of ppl who will find bug to get easy [but legit] iTrades, also will be full of scammer and idiots. People think that if they have reg mail they can feel safe, but recovering mail from for example gmail [if u are first owner of mail and u remember some info about it] its like 3-5minutes. Its very similar with other mail providers. But after trade when You give some1 other +1 iTrade he dont care, he [other user] can tell You that You shared ur acc or something cause he gave You all info, isnt this true?

Sorry for lame language, im really tired after hard day in work.

//300 posts.
05/11/2011 08:12 -Takeya-#13
i would like to know
how come GeForce had -1 itrade from Grizzley cos he scammed him
and i know grizzley didnt remove that -itrade
so that means MODs did
they help a scammer
but when a legit person reports a scammer they say
you didnt request a trade 1st on elitepvpers before trading,we dont care if you got scammed.......
srsly,old sistem of trading was 10000000000 better
05/11/2011 08:32 Syberboy#14
If you want a payed MM you go to ~Kakkarot~
If you want a free MM (take tips ofc ;p) you can ask me and I'll do it in my spare time

Inspector brings up valid points about the user in question, and I'd advise everybody to use caution, or altogether avoid, people like gonger. I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but as we all know, scams happen all too often in no MM trades, and its better to be safe than sorry as I always say..
05/11/2011 09:03 -Takeya-#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
If you want a payed MM you go to ~Kakkarot~
If you want a free MM (take tips ofc ;p) you can ask me and I'll do it in my spare time

Inspector brings up valid points about the user in question, and I'd advise everybody to use caution, or altogether avoid, people like gonger. I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but as we all know, scams happen all too often in no MM trades, and its better to be safe than sorry as I always say..

scamms happen with people like GeForce as well
he scammed 3-4 ppl till now
recived from 1 negative itrade
and at the end MODs removed that itrade
is that fair ? i dont think so
the only 2 middlemans which are 100% trusted in dekaron section are
Syberboy and -Kakkarot,no1 else,if any1 uses any1 else as MM,dont cry after that you got scammed (thats what i think)
correct me if im wrong,with what i said