WTT 600deff

05/10/2011 06:25 ninedragons123#1
I want to trade my 600deff set male on pheonix for a 600deff set female on nirvana
05/10/2011 09:15 BladerDeath#2
Haha, dream on dude! Male def sets are worth just A BIT MORE than female ones, but NOT ENOUGH for a 4 slot deco! You are a failure.
05/10/2011 13:10 ninedragons123#3
where did i state 4slots deco? deco worth like 80mil+ now u noob
05/10/2011 13:28 Dyn4mit3#4
I would trade 600 def Female for 600 Def Set Male on Phoenix...
05/10/2011 20:47 ninedragons123#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyn4mit3 View Post
I would trade 600 def Female for 600 Def Set Male on Phoenix...
is the 600 female on nirvana because if so we can trade
05/11/2011 08:07 BladerDeath#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninedragons123 View Post
where did i state 4slots deco? deco worth like 80mil+ now u noob
You are pathetic. When I read the topic you clearly stated about a def set and maybe a deco with it because the male def sets are higher priced. Don't try to make others look like fools when it is clear you edited your post.
05/13/2011 17:39 Dyn4mit3#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninedragons123 View Post
is the 600 female on nirvana because if so we can trade
no sry to on Phoenix >__>