LUA's here

05/07/2011 11:10 mercdragon#1
I been working on LUA's and here are a few I have fixed so far and more to come. I'm using the DLX server by xworndownx. (not his server) So tested with that.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Look at the folder they are in, they need to go into your server folder the same. Like if its in Item folder put in your Item if its in effect put in effect.

For now I'm just doing food LUA's.
05/07/2011 13:04 fozteh#2
Thanks for these ^^

Any idea how to get 'regain' (tp refresh) working?

I was on a private server a while ago where the food had massive TP regain.
05/07/2011 18:28 evilbat#3
thanks much will add them :)
05/07/2011 23:24 mercdragon#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozteh View Post
Thanks for these ^^

Any idea how to get 'regain' (tp refresh) working?

I was on a private server a while ago where the food had massive TP regain.
I learning how to do these But i will look into it. Im tring to just get all the food and items to work right.
If you find a food/drink/item not working right let me know I will fix them. I cant find them all its just me testing.
05/10/2011 14:51 mercdragon#5
I'm working on the Drain/Drain Samba Effect LUA anyone have an idea how to get this one wrote.