About vac hack of new chinese pserv

02/21/2008 12:27 abuh#1
Ok,

This is not a very pleasant thing to write but I'll go directly to the point.
This concerns the new chinese pserv : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

As almost all of you know, a vac hack has been released for it and works perfectly...

Of course, now there are lots of people vac hacking around the serv.

And even though it's a pserv, gms won't be idling...thus already a few people have been banned...and pretty swiftly...in a matter of hours as gm seems to be available 24/7...<_<

A friend of mine talked to the owner of the serv and gm was pretty explicit : they retrieved the vac hack and are working on disabling it...
Furthermore, he said that if things were getting out of hand (like in 2moons where there are bots roaming everywhere), he would IP BAN AMERICA AND EUROPE...

So if people were working on bots, you're increasing the chance of getting occidental countries being ip banned ><

A thread has also been created on forums where everybody can report vac hackers...

As a reminder, I'm not at the origin of this, so please do not go like "omg you little blablabla, you betrayed us, go *explicit content* and blalabla" >_>

Well...that's all there is to say and I realize there's not even a slight of good news here so I think I'll just post a joke :

What's even more wonderful than entertaining kids on a revolving stand?
Stop them with a shovel. (oh yeah dark humor ftw)
02/21/2008 12:32 vorsakend#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuh View Post
Ok,

This is not a very pleasant thing to write but I'll go directly to the point.
This concerns the new chinese pserv : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

As almost all of you know, a vac hack has been released for it and works perfectly...

Of course, now there are lots of people vac hacking around the serv.

And even though it's a pserv, gms won't be idling...thus already a few people have been banned...and pretty swiftly...less than a day for some...

A friend of mine talked to the owner of the serv and gm was pretty explicit : they retrieved the vac hack and are working on disabling it...
Furthermore, he said that if things were getting out of hand (like in 2moons where there are bots roaming everywhere), he would IP BAN AMERICA AND EUROPE...

So if people were working on bots, you're increasing the chance of getting occidental countries being ip banned ><

As a reminder, I'm not at the origin of this, so please do not go like "omg you little blablabla, you betrayed us, go *explicit content* and blalabla" >_>

Well...that's all there is to say and I realize there's not even a slight of good news here so I think I'll just post a joke :

What's even more wonderful than entertaining kids on a revolving stand?
Stop them with a shovel. (oh yeah dark humor ftw)

The only thing the people must know is this : When you are vacuuming , please use wall hack , try not to be seen , stay out of a guild when vacuuming , and when killing the shit load of mobs , please run out of map where people can not see you. Best thing ever , AND PLEASE TRY NOT TO GET SEEN.
If people will do this , no problems should be on , and dont use bots , this will ruin the vacuum hackers , the mobs will get out of control.
02/21/2008 12:35 korean11#3
i can speak chinese and i also spoke to the owner of the dekaron private server and i asked him a few questions and yes, it's true this is not fake..
so if you guys still want to vac hack... its time to go invicible mode and not get detected or you guys can just stop vac hack or only vac hack in dungeons:P
but then a new vac hack needs to be created and tested cos that vac hack is not going to work soon to come