Does anyone know Mabipake 1.29 password?

05/18/2011 19:18 tbstewa#16
well I guess that works... not like they have the password :|
05/18/2011 23:44 blackfantasy#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thank you very much!
05/21/2011 15:30 yay895#18
password like as some japanese word
1.ドデカミン
2.どでかみん
3.dodekamin

why not is the fucking words? click
05/22/2011 19:20 bulescat#19
Will be able to file without the password you sent to my EMAIL ,please

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/22/2011 23:45 tbstewa#20
howboutno?
05/31/2011 06:37 razer951#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
howboutno?
Tbstewa... You have already established your uselessness so stop trolling.
05/31/2011 07:08 tbstewa#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
Tbstewa... You have already established your uselessness so stop trolling.
My uselessness? I have sat and worked on things for THIS modding community, I have helped everyone with half a brain who has actually READ the boards and came to no conclusion, and have not been thanked one time for the effort I make to help people... This community has hit the shitter and I want it to go back to the way that it was. People who have some amount of brains. People, who, even though knowledge was was scarce was willing to learn. People, who cared about the game and wanted to help with shit rather than when an opportunity to learn came up for someone to learn they took it rather than saying "If you get this working I will be glad to test it." I have made efforts to teach, treat people with respect, and be nice. It don't work like that here. To say I am useless is like saying that playing mabinogi is better than having a REAL life.

To get on the subject of my trolling, yes I troll... because pake is not for public use... I could release it right now if I wanted to and half of you dumbasses wouldn't have the brain capacity to get it to work. So you want to say useless? I say you're a dumbass :)
05/31/2011 07:18 razer951#23
Quote:
My uselessness? I have sat and worked on things for THIS modding community, I have helped everyone with half a brain who has actually READ the boards and came to no conclusion, and have not been thanked one time for the effort I make to help people... This community has hit the shitter and I want it to go back to the way that it was. People who have some amount of brains. People, who, even though knowledge was was scarce was willing to learn. People, who cared about the game and wanted to help with shit rather than when an opportunity to learn came up for someone to learn they took it rather than saying "If you get this working I will be glad to test it." I have made efforts to teach, treat people with respect, and be nice. It don't work like that here. To say I am useless is like saying that playing mabinogi is better than having a REAL life.

To get on the subject of my trolling, yes I troll... because pake is not for public use... I could release it right now if I wanted to and half of you dumbasses wouldn't have the brain capacity to get it to work. So you want to say useless? I say you're a dumbass :)
I was referring to your uselessness on this particular subject. You have made it very apparent that you don't want to share any info on this. I also would like to recognize your usefulness on other subjects, you do help out a lot. I accept your apologies in advance.
05/31/2011 09:46 adam_j#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by razer951 View Post
I was referring to your uselessness on this particular subject. You have made it very apparent that you don't want to share any info on this. I also would like to recognize your usefulness on other subjects, you do help out a lot. I accept your apologies in advance.
So, he says that he has it, could release it, but the morons in this forum wouldn't know what to do with it.

That makes him useless?

Fuck it, release it Tb, the QQing of "HOW I USE???" will be epic.
05/31/2011 23:12 FriedTaco#25
I know this is probably a really stupid question, but what functions does mabipake provide should someone get it working?
06/01/2011 03:29 tbstewa#26
it's basically just an injector... it has other features but it allows you to hook pake mods to the client
06/01/2011 08:01 kotarou3#27
Quote:
it's basically just an injector... it has other features but it allows you to hook pake mods to the client
I thought it was a injector with a plugin-esque framework for the injected dlls?
06/01/2011 17:08 tbstewa#28
well yeah but I am explaining it to people who have no fucking clue what it does... gotta be simple ._.
06/01/2011 20:04 FriedTaco#29
Either explanation there was fine, I was just wondering. Thanks :P
06/07/2011 10:47 Aldeel#30
I know how to get pake to work :D..

Back before it was patched, me and a friend spent HOURS hooking it to the client, a few tweaks here and there.. put the files in the right folders, blahblahblah.. TwinTails! But neither of us did Blacksmithing, so it was practically useless for us. We didn't know about Potato or any of that back then. Also yes, Aldeel is back.

HAI!