[REQUEST] Edit Respawn Time on Bosses

05/02/2011 09:07 111qqq111#1
I have Looked everywhere and only came to the point where I know that I have to edit them in obelisk.ini
But I do not know what places or parts to edit. Im trying to modify the respawn timing on some of the Bosses. TY.
05/02/2011 11:04 doremonhk#2
Inside: Obelisk.ini

For Example:

Quote:
[bothmob_026, (70, 1, 86400, (100,2000))] = (810.13,2.43,246.44),(2785)
86400 (second): respawn time
2785: Mob ID
70: Map ID
1: Mob count
810.13: Posx
2.43: Posy
246.44: Posz
100: Unknown
2000: Unknown
08/17/2013 17:47 sominus#3
(100, 2000)
(MapID, PortalID)
It's used so when that boss dies, it opens the portal that has that ID on the indicated Map

Example:

Haruhion (Map 2 Boss UOF)

[bothmob_002, (20, 2, 604800, (20,1002))] = (454.09, 1.5, 191.76),(1975, 1978)

(20,1002)
When Haruhion is killed, it opens the portal with ID 1002 in map #20.

Check portal #7, in 20.svmap (Fury map#2) and you'll see it has a Faction ID 1002

I think you can use any ID from 1001+ (not sure), they have to be unique and correlative on that map.
08/19/2013 17:59 sominus#4
Not just a boss but "a mob".
To test this, use any of those 'goddess' maps (102, 104) so you don't mess with maps that players are using. For example mapa 102 (goddess 1-15).

Edit the svmap in shaiya studio and put 1005 on the "Faction" field on one of the portals.
Then in Obelisk.ini add a new correlative entry:

[bothmob_0XX, (102, 1, 9000, (102,1005))] = (918, 1.5, 918),(2009)

That should create a Thief Monkey, wich you should kill to open the portal you made '1005' faction on that map.
(I dont know how much time the portal will be open)

Be sure to backup your files before testing this, in case of errors.

And you can read more about portal conditioning on this post:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/19/2013 18:48 castor4878#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
Not just a boss but "a mob".
perfectly right, since of course, boss _and_ relics are mobs.
so a portal condition can be linked to a boss, a relic or any basic mob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regvn
How do we create a new one portal with such ID?
in the svmap file (the link given by sominus explains it).