[Release] iBot AutoBuff

04/28/2011 20:39 ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp#1
Visit this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/09/2011 10:57 IDOOMI#2
ty :)
05/09/2011 15:11 darkadem#3
Nice tool.. Keep fixing the lag and speed and this tool will be better than iPuffer
I see a future in this one :D ( everybody need an autobuffer ^^ )


////
Why you make a new thread instead of updating the old one?
05/09/2011 19:59 ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp#4
i made it many times and didn't approved

actually i wont update this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i will update this
you can also download updates from: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/09/2011 20:42 xXTraXx#5
Haha, I got the same problem with the topics:P (Also have 2..). BTW nice projects all these autobuffers :) we shall see which one is the best :D. (I like competition ^^ )
05/09/2011 21:20 Kunes#6
lollll yeah theres like 3 already... and more to come..
05/09/2011 21:44 ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunes View Post
lollll yeah theres like 3 already... and more to come..
xD yea
but i will update this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Removed this post :)
05/09/2011 21:52 xXTraXx#8
@NoN_Stop, I think he was talking about the different autobuffers right now, not your multi topics :P