Question about non egy servers

04/26/2011 13:37 Galactic#1
Hello folks!

I have a question:
Is there any server that has a less egyptian player base? I currently play on dreams/faith, but the weird symbols(arabic) and the lack on english conversations is getting anoying.

I love conquer, so I would try my luck on another server with less egyptians.
Anyone knows if the EU server have less? Im from europe.

If you are not sure, can you please post your group, server and about how many pct Egyptian is?

Like:
Dreams/Faith 80%

Thanks in advance
04/26/2011 14:13 [GM]#2
Dreams/Freedom 50%
04/26/2011 14:43 BadBoY_AC#3
come to Pishu theres more EU then egy player probably 80% EU ppl.. but ofc you still get random spammed by some noobs in gibberish lol
04/26/2011 15:20 Galactic#4
Yea I checked that server already, low egy playerbase in my opinion. Prolly I will join there. Does anyone know if I can still transfer Dbs and/or CPs from dreams/faith to another server? Cause i'm a damn lvl 5 Vip at faith ^.^
04/27/2011 07:18 Huseby#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic View Post
Yea I checked that server already, low egy playerbase in my opinion. Prolly I will join there. Does anyone know if I can still transfer Dbs and/or CPs from dreams/faith to another server? Cause i'm a damn lvl 5 Vip at faith ^.^
You can transfer your VIP, but not your dbs, even tough you used to able tho.
Lazy ass TQ using ages on Character transfer.
04/28/2011 00:08 Galactic#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
You can transfer your VIP, but not your dbs, even tough you used to able tho.
Lazy ass TQ using ages on Character transfer.
Me and my EU friends from faith planned to go to a EU server. A friend of mine emailed TQ with the questions if it's possible to transfer cps. Their answer was no(not yet). In the early days this was possible.

[As my friend said]
They are currently working on a system to transfer whole characters from one to another server. This system would probably be finished in 4 months. For a reasonable price of circa 40 USD you can transfer one game account.

I can't imagine this yet. I'm wondering how they do it with already existing character names.

I don't know if this is true yet, I asked him to sent me a copy of the email to validate. If I know more I will let Epvp know.