Win Licence : Sorry you cannot run this application under a VMachine

04/23/2011 18:20 Aleynacombi#1
Hello I got a problem on my Virtual Machine (Windows XP x64 Edition)

I install my Virtual Machine and put the code to the end of the vmx configure file.
But i still getting this error and Im about to get crazy

ScreenShot :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
What should i do ?
04/23/2011 19:06 Xyooz#2
Activate Windows?
[License Key]
04/23/2011 19:09 Omdi#3
Add this Code in the .vmx file:
Quote:
svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "true"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "tru
04/23/2011 19:14 Xyooz#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleynacombi View Post
Hello I got a problem on my Virtual Machine (Windows XP x64 Edition)

I install my Virtual Machine and put the code to the end of the vmx configure file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdihar View Post
Add this Code in the .vmx file:
Hat er doch?
04/23/2011 19:17 Aleynacombi#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdihar View Post
Add this Code in the .vmx file:
I allready do :|

English please Reloded
04/23/2011 19:19 Xyooz#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleynacombi View Post
I allready do :|

English please Omdihar
This is english :facepalm:
02/26/2012 05:32 muhdsobri#7
where can i find vmx file:):)
02/26/2012 13:45 Fremo.#8
You dont need the vmx file because VMware with s4league is fixxed already