Grats to Shadow Knights!

04/22/2011 17:58 Maximus1207#1
I would like to say Congratulations, to all SK staff and players, the server is constantly growing and improving, the lvl 70 gear and fully operational skill set it is a rare find these days, Iam stolked to see that a staff member is online 24/7, and the events are daily and epic. I rarely donate to p-servers but am proud to donate to one which actually has staff who are professionals and take care of their players.
Note: I am happy to play this server and I hope more ppl come join the fun. If u are looking for a server that is worth the time and effort (not a fly by night pserver that is run off a laptop) then come join us and pvpwith us :)

MADMAX, p server avid pserver player :):handsdown:
04/22/2011 18:03 Dutchy010#2
I totally Agree with MADMAX !! I have nothing to fill in his message, i only can say everyone come to the server and find out urself how awesome this server is! I never made reclam for pservers i will do it for t his one !!! The Admin NotTheOne is a pro u find rarly admins like him well better say : I never saw a Admin like him !! *Thumbs up for NTO* And ofcourse all the other staff who makes this server a awezome server!!!

Greetings and hope to see you soon in Shadow Knight shaiya !!!

[GS]Don
04/22/2011 18:08 Venom.#3
What can be said, can only be supported, the amount of players are clearly due to how well our admin and our staff have done for the server, and therefore with more players = a better society to play in and much more to offer :) i'd strongly reccommend this server to anybody thats serious or even new to pservers, because its a great place to be :D

[GS] Venom, proud and dedicated member of Shadow Knights
07/22/2011 11:13 BlurBoy#4
Can u give me DLL of the server ? Megaupload is not working for me .