WTB AK or Sum 155+ SIZ Paying 250-350 USD Terms Apply

04/19/2011 16:48 DungeonAbloMoonsII#1
Must be a seller from United States
Final offer will be determined by items on character.
SERVER WILL NEED TO BE SIZ

These are the terms of purchase and sale:

1. Faxed copy of Driver's License or ID which must match the paypal account receiving my payment.

2. Account NAME ONLY(password/register email is unnecessary until my payment is recieved.). Written/typed description of what you are selling and the cost to be sold at.

3. THIS FAX MUST ALSO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WRITTEN OR TYPED & ALSO SIGNED. "I (sellers name)___________ am the sole of owner of the Dekaron Global/2Moons account described above being sold. By signing this I am confirming the sale of this account at time payment is recieved through paypal to it's next owner and that there are or will be no 3rd party interests or conflicts now or in the future. Signature _____________________ Date_________ Time_______"

If you agree to these terms fax on one page all the information above with the included signed paragraph on clause 3. Once I have recieved the fax. I will have it federally notarized. This is to protect me & this purchase in the long run. By getting the above information notarized it will make the sale legally binding. THIS WILL BE NOTARIZED BEFORE ANY CURRENCY ACCOUNT/EMAIL INFO WILL BE EXCHANGED!!!! I WILL NOT TAKE ANYMORE INFO FROM YOU NOR SEND YOU ANY MONEY BEFORE THIS!!! AS THAT WOULD MAKE THE NOTARIZATION VOID.

Fax# Will be given whomever I come to a deal with.
04/19/2011 16:58 -GeForce-#2
LOL this sound like a serious bussines :O

Never seen something like this before! Besides i doubt ul find any 1 that would want to do that
04/19/2011 17:03 DungeonAbloMoonsII#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GeForce- View Post
lol so seriously! Its like doing some serious bussines :D rofl
Well with paypal you can stop payment, but only immediately. Getting a notary means 3 months or years from now if for some reason it turns out the guy who sold me the account was not the owner or they just tried to pull a fast one. I have a notary which I can bring to any US court and sue or get my money back. This protects me completely not just for the moment. I know it's kinda ridiculous but better safe than sorry.
04/19/2011 17:14 GodInDisguise#4
Well you are gonna have to pay quite a lot of more money than what you would usually pay for the account for anyone to bother with all that trouble. Anways, good luck with it.
04/19/2011 17:14 -GeForce-#5
Yeah i agree it is good idea! But it will be extremly hard to find a seller

:The Majority of this game is Kids* so i doubt any kid would want to do face to face trade*
04/19/2011 17:34 DungeonAbloMoonsII#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodInDisguise View Post
Well you are gonna have to pay quite a lot of more money than what you would usually pay for the account for anyone to bother with all that trouble. Anways, good luck with it.
What trouble? Faxing me a copy of thier info and signing a contract? The trouble of me having to drive down to Postal Service and pay 20 bucks just to get the fax notarized?
If anyone really has a 100% legitimate account to sell I doubt this would not be any trouble for them at all.

And I have compared what I am offering to other sites and I'm offering slightly above average the cost. If you'd like to compare, go to okaygoods and look at 160 summy for 240 (3rd listing from the top/ with picture) that has no items, armor or weapon. Just a costume and extra backpacks actual DSHOP items not stuff you can just pick up in the game. Then try and come back and tell me my offer is not worthwhile.
04/19/2011 17:56 GodInDisguise#7
Never said your offer isn't worthwhile. Just that, like GeForce stated earlier, most of the people here are just kids and they are not gonna bother to send any faxes (Which is old technology anyways, not everyone has a fax machine anymore) of personal info like driver's licence just to sell an account in a game, which they can sell here with few clicks of Paypal without that kind of hassle. So in order to find a seller, your offer for the particular account has to be more than what the average is. If you want that kind of security, you'll have to pay for it. Cold, hard fact.
04/19/2011 18:03 DungeonAbloMoonsII#8
Which is why I offered above the average. had you taken the time to look over the listings at okaygoods you would have realized that. I'm not looking for or expecting a character with +anything items. absolutley plain is fine, so long as I don't have to hop personal shop to personal shop looking for equipment or farm for it. And if someone doesn't know how printout, sign, scan & fax from their computer they need to catch up with technology.
04/19/2011 18:05 -GeForce-#9
lol OKaygoods prices are hell a crazy! Say i tell them my price 200$ and they will add like another 70$ for profit=270$
04/19/2011 18:16 DungeonAbloMoonsII#10
Well it doesn't matter now, account purchased thread can be closed.
04/19/2011 18:18 -GeForce-#11
Well nice you were able to purchase an account within an hour while u were sitting on epvp

strange
04/19/2011 19:10 MMOPerfectionİ#12
Quote:
Well nice you were able to purchase an account within an hour while u were sitting on epvp

strange
Yea which is very strange...

#request close, account sold.
04/19/2011 21:41 UpdateSeeker#13
personally i think the way he did it was very secure... this is one of the finest example ive come across to anti-scam, good idea, round of applause for you
04/20/2011 00:10 playboyx#14
wow very secure way of doing business am gonna do the same way to . Thx alot
04/20/2011 00:34 Ąngel#15
Quote:
LOL this sound like a serious bussines :O

Never seen something like this before! Besides i doubt ul find any 1 that would want to do that
+90

Seriuz Bizznezz, good luck.