Miss Me?

02/02/2008 00:37 Liquid-K#1
Im back guys, had a problem with my computer. Old Lady + PMS + Baseball bat + computer = new computer time. The new computer im on is a lil bit better but not much. Cant complain, saved me a harddrive cleanin. If ur wondering bout the Vent channel, It was cancelled. I do however have a newer server for us if interested gimee a yell. If you guys already have another hollar at me n let me get it from yas. N E hoo, missed ya n hope to see ya on the forums. I just got EQ2 up n runnin, pretty schweet. Ill jump on PSide soon to help with the chit.
Peace all.
02/02/2008 17:01 craby987#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid-K View Post
Im back guys, had a problem with my computer. Old Lady + PMS + Baseball bat + computer = new computer time. The new computer im on is a lil bit better but not much. Cant complain, saved me a harddrive cleanin. If ur wondering bout the Vent channel, It was cancelled. I do however have a newer server for us if interested gimee a yell. If you guys already have another hollar at me n let me get it from yas. N E hoo, missed ya n hope to see ya on the forums. I just got EQ2 up n runnin, pretty schweet. Ill jump on PSide soon to help with the chit.
Peace all.
HELL YEA! Glad your still alive man! We thought you were lying in a ditch somewhere :p
02/02/2008 21:23 kamakazishotgun#3
Welsome back liquid. I was wondering what happenned to ya's.