WPE in 2.3.0

01/27/2008 21:48 crashbot#1
hello guys
I'm trying to use WPE to get items from de vendores, but when i buy with the filter to get the item I need, appears the menssage: "you dont own that item".
It's cuz the version 2.3.0? did WPE works on this patch?
I canīt do the name changer, and the skill changes to (like rogue using heal when click evasion for example) can someone help?

reply in english please cuz I'm brazilian and donīt know anything on german:D
01/27/2008 22:00 Aurum#2
It all depends on wich Server you play and with wich Version.

There are also Anti Hack Programms installed on Servers. (Mangos has a rly good one)
Means you cant buy an item from a Vendor if he doesnt sell the item.
Or you cant cast a Spell from a Character if he doesent have it.
-But you can change a spell (specially Druid) and heal you while shapeshifted. (Char has the Spell so it works)

Also you can learn Weapon Skills ( if you know how to make it), all because the Trainer has the Skills. So Mages can wear 2H Swords and so on :)

Aurum
01/30/2008 15:16 TheX#3
[no questions]

#moved