Revbot 1.4 MC?!

01/23/2008 20:04 10kpl0x#1
Hello,

Is there a possibility to use multiclient with Revbot 1.4?

Greetz :)
01/29/2008 00:54 h4x00rHT#2
if you use Loader.exe with revbot - yes, it is possible... but I'm not sure if I understand you good....
01/29/2008 01:48 topeg#3
i was thinking the very same thing today when i DL the loader.... my question is will the revbot bot one of both clients... or in other words can i bot on ONLY one of the clients with out the other client being affected?
01/29/2008 02:21 h4x00rHT#4
yes, you can :) im making like that and there is no problem :)

BUT

I have 2 silkroads - one for revbot - one for 'normal' play :)
revbot modify media.pk2 so jm servers are localhost - you wont be able to connect to the server without second client with loader.exe
01/30/2008 15:40 johanson75#5
i tryied this once you patch and open bot nu coonector disconnects the first one from the server. its port to port not 2 port to 1 port. and im still trying to figure out how to do make it work
01/30/2008 19:03 h4x00rHT#6
install normal SRO client in folder SilkRoad1, update it, add loader

then copy all files to folder named SilkRoad2 and put there revbot and loader...

start silkroad1 (loader.exe)
start nuconn, agbot, loader.exe

and you have 2 acc connected on 1 PC (sometimes I play like that)