GenesisGaming-Beta

04/08/2011 12:13 5supertao#1
Monk + Ninja.. Almost done with the newer skills.
Needs spawns. Did most of the important NPC's so far. It'll be a week at least
untill all the coding is done and can run as a Non-Beta server. But for now, it's testing. And you are all welcome to join.

I have a built in Chat feature on a client Launcher you guys will like..
Here's how to get into GenesisGaming-Beta

1) Join hamachi room

GenesisGaming1
Password: 123

2) Download Client

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

3)
Sense your in the Hamachi room... go to..

4) In the client folder... open,

GenesisGamingLauncher

5)
Enjoy your stay...
if you need to contact me, PM me for information...

Here's a few screen shots!
04/08/2011 23:39 UnS33nPro#2
Gay
04/09/2011 05:55 royboy01#3
jus same pros source
04/09/2011 06:23 Spirited42#4
That is a terrible name... you coped the name of a game company?
Why?
04/09/2011 07:31 5supertao#5
Honestly to all you haters, why do you waist your time on something you dislike? Not everyone is going to like evverything. If you don't like rap, don't freaking listen to it. Get my point? stop being loser haters. The source is from a release, but what source isn't? + I coded a lot of myself into it. So suck me... Atleast I put forth the effort to code.
04/09/2011 07:44 royboy01#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supertao View Post
Honestly to all you haters, why do you waist your time on something you dislike? Not everyone is going to like evverything. If you don't like rap, don't freaking listen to it. Get my point? stop being loser haters. The source is from a release, but what source isn't? + I coded a lot of myself into it. So suck me... Atleast I put forth the effort to code.
lol what have u coded in to be honest looks like nothin but releases and hamachi equals fail
04/09/2011 08:05 5supertao#7
Well first: My Router is tied into a modem and the ISP blocks the ports from traffic. So port forwarding = no no. And second: I said its a TEST server, learn to read. And: Go find a Monk source with all the skills working.... For example the skill on the picture... ShurikenVortex.. I've coded in mounts (Some what) not really worth the release tho.
Coded in socketing system, fixed mob spawns. But it needs a system for movement. Job Center... Ect ect ect... Don't get all butt hurt because I decided to create a project and want to practice coding. It's a insecurity that shouldn't be necessary.
04/09/2011 09:19 Spirited42#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supertao View Post
I'm not hating o.o
I'm not hating on anyone or the source at all. I'm just saying that the name is taken and it feels like the owner disrespects all rights of the companies and people that are involved in this.
04/09/2011 09:50 BioHazarxPaul#9
ewww chatbox!! people need to stop using that ugly thing
04/09/2011 15:49 5supertao#10
I actually didn't notice GenesisGaming was a company, a partial owner told me I shoud use that nname..
04/11/2011 12:30 feeling21#11
What is your website ?