how to make that

04/05/2011 16:24 Zilva123#1
maybe someone know how to make rege page with sql
i mean when u are registering to sql database u only can see id in normal letters, pw is like 91wda11
how to make that pw same like id :)
sry for my bad english:/
04/06/2011 09:25 kevin_owner#2
Well I assume it's for srevolution?

Well the password is encrypted and normally you can't decrypt md5. some sites say they can but only the simple common password which have been used at their site.

anyway you could change the reg page to make it readable by removing the md5 function on the password.

BUT if you do this you can't login anymore cause srevolution converts to input to md5 and it checks the 2 md5 strings which aren't the same if you remove it:)

so basicly you can change the reg page to make it insert an normal non encrypted password but then it's impossible to login. Why is this? well just for security you should never have passwords un encrypted in your database because if someone hacks your database they can't read the password so they can't abuse that thing:)
04/06/2011 19:56 Zilva123#3
i dont want only for example, am making little website, and i need to make reg page.
04/06/2011 19:57 Zilva123#4
wrong post
04/06/2011 19:59 Zilva123#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post

so basicly you can change the reg page to make it insert an normal non encrypted password but then it's impossible to login. Why is this?
how to do this?
04/08/2011 11:04 kevin_owner#6
Well you can make 2 little textboxes and a little submit button and respond on the submit click and process the input.

You just need to make an connection to mssql dan use an insert query but you need to make the password with md5.

btw just download an reg page there are plenty of them so you can use them as an example
04/09/2011 22:46 Zilva123#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Well you can make 2 little textboxes and a little submit button and respond on the submit click and process the input.

You just need to make an connection to mssql dan use an insert query but you need to make the password with md5.

btw just download an reg page there are plenty of them so you can use them as an example
damn too hard for me :)
i need a example ;)