tip for lvling fire taos

01/18/2008 18:33 cookieslayer#1
this is a little tip just for someone who is stuck with his fire tao lvling nado or just tired of zapping.i think many of you know this but still i am going to post this. allright first get zoom hack and evans tao program [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
. k here it goes go at basil spawn and hide in da stack, secondly maximize zoom hack so evans tao program will catch all basilisks and believe me in this way nado should lvl quickly and its safer dura wont go low and specialy if u have mana bs u can sit there all day long. k maybe this is useless but is there any way to bot than this?
01/23/2008 17:45 bluebble#2
this program is only for training skills. wtf are u trying to say? i cant lvl tornado...
01/23/2008 18:14 cookieslayer#3
let me explain k u got the evans program next step get zoom hack. now you go to archer plving basil spawn and stand in the stack so no one see you like afk or whatever, so all you need is zoom out to the maximum and turn on evans program.program will catch all basilisks in the spawn and becouse archers cant kill em 1 hit you should lvl pretty easy, so whats the prob?
01/27/2008 06:52 data90x#4
Nice hint ^^