Vac hack patched?

01/16/2008 22:10 JunGLe#1
Hello everyone, usually I never post questions regarding hacks cause I'd rather figure it out myself through trial and errors... but I'm finally stuck.. and My conclusion is that maybe the Vac hack has been patched after the last update.

check this out:

in the vac hack tut regarding the hex codes it looked like this:
1913,6,15,20,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,3,0,4, 3,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,1

Notice the 1000 and the 50 before the 9 to change and alter around with.

But in the new data.pak it looks likes this:
1913,Atar,0,19,71,22258,0,404,578,10,50,2,0,0,6,0, 0,0,2.1,5.4,1,2,athar,작성중,3010,339,458,31500,1, 1,3,100,100,90,90,3,20,1,942,1178,29,68,0,9999,100 0101,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,29,68,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,29,68,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,460,15,0,0,29 ,310,30,258,31,155,0,0,111,276,112,230,113,138,503 ,14,403,35,211,496,461,81,0,0,2

You dont see the 2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50 anywhere.

Maybe I just dont know what the fcuk im talking about, can someone confirm this for me? thank you and i really appreciate it.
01/16/2008 22:39 cgck77#2
Maybe post in the correct part of the forum and you will get some answers?
01/16/2008 23:28 JunGLe#3
right right right.
01/16/2008 23:53 -=ToMiK=-#4
You are at the wrong offset
it should only say the numbers and no name...
There are 2 of them.. the one with the numbers and the one with the name and etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunGLe View Post
Hello everyone, usually I never post questions regarding hacks cause I'd rather figure it out myself through trial and errors... but I'm finally stuck.. and My conclusion is that maybe the Vac hack has been patched after the last update.

check this out:

in the vac hack tut regarding the hex codes it looked like this:
1913,6,15,20,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,3,0,4, 3,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,1

Notice the 1000 and the 50 before the 9 to change and alter around with.

But in the new data.pak it looks likes this:
1913,Atar,0,19,71,22258,0,404,578,10,50,2,0,0,6,0, 0,0,2.1,5.4,1,2,athar,작성중,3010,339,458,31500,1, 1,3,100,100,90,90,3,20,1,942,1178,29,68,0,9999,100 0101,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,29,68,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,29,68,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,460,15,0,0,29 ,310,30,258,31,155,0,0,111,276,112,230,113,138,503 ,14,403,35,211,496,461,81,0,0,2

You dont see the 2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50 anywhere.

Maybe I just dont know what the fcuk im talking about, can someone confirm this for me? thank you and i really appreciate it.