HOW TO GET SV WORKING?

01/16/2008 12:49 turbowog#1
OK. I have all the newest SV versions and now am looking for a way to get them working.

I need to know what versions are no longer working and what versions can work cracked.

what version of CO will work with what version os SV

Also i need links or whatever help you can offer to make this all easer.

THANK YOU

I have read allot of posts asked for help but nobody gives details they just assume you know everything they know but not how to do it..So details are vital! =P

And I'm 100% sure that i am not the only one stuck here and other people will benefit from this if it don't get closed for some reason
01/16/2008 14:38 Jalan_Jalan#2
No need to make multiple (3?) threads about this.
Some of your questions have been answered (sv 1.17 and what patch to use it with).

Posting how to get it to work is no longer allowed here on e-pvp accoring to A1blaster's announcement of 11/04/07.
You can still access the old DIYs for the old sricptvessel versions.
I found several by searching for "crack" in titles in CO forums.
01/16/2008 16:07 turbowog#3
Thats the thing, why doesn't someone just think of a way to tell all of us simply how to do it but still be inside the boundaries of the rules? or just post it on another forum/internet page and alert all members or something.

I mean why does everyone not jut spit it out and just keep it to there self?? I thought this forum was about sharing what you know and have!