art money

01/15/2008 03:40 Assunna#1
i recently downloaded art money, and i have no idea how to use it, im a lil slow sometimes so i was wondering if someone could explain how to use it for me please? any assistance would be much abliged tyvm -Asunna
01/15/2008 10:39 lefteriskatakis#2
Look mate,art money is a client side program....but because this will make u more confused lets start from the basics...
1)The Co2 window u play in is a client(A medium to u and the game server...{If i am wrong plz correct me})
2)With art money u change the values to ur gold(or cps) and u can use it for scaming...This means that the money there is not real...they are just a fake value that others see u have..but when u go to confirm a trade the server sees that u dont have that money and its failed...
3)I advise to not use it for scaming,just be poser for the billions u have to ur frends!!!

ps-If u want to learn more,ask around and u will get the big picture...!LOL!

Thanks will be welcome!

OH!i am lil slow!!!this is based on what artmoney u use..i prefer XxXDarkKillaXxX(i think that his name!)which his prog name is Co2EDITOR...(the new version!)
01/15/2008 10:54 Hiyoal#3
Sorry lefteriskatakis, I have to correct u on this one XD

You are right in saying that the CO2 window is a client. It is the visual window which you see and it communicates to the Server. It isnt a medium to the game server, it just sends information on your mouse, or keyboard inputs to the server which enables the server to check, and send back information to your client in which you will then see a visual conformation.

An example of this is when you kill a monster, when you click on the monster, your client (CO2 window) is designed to send "Melee" packets to the server which will contain your character information and where you are in comparance to the monster (thus archers and taos can hit long range because the server accepts their character information, and wars and tros hit next to monsters). The server will then calculate damage which you give to the monster in accordance to your character level, attribute points and Equipment.
Once the server has "authenticated" this information it sends back information which your client interperates and sends a visual confirmation (Such as seeing how much damage you hit on a monster).

Now, Artmoney is as lefteriskatakis has explained but if you try this method of scamming you will see that it does not work anymore. This has been explained in many scamming posts and in this section to be not working anymore because TQ put commas inbetween your money "numbers" (100,000,000) and other clients cannot see that you have confirmed "OK" to sending money to them, even though you can see that you have confirmed sending money (This is all through the trade window XD)

Hope that helps everyone a bit on artmoney and how the Conquer Client functions between the server.

Hiyoal :)
01/15/2008 12:00 Horified#4
Just in case you want to know if there are any use for it now.The CoDLL scam by vert1go still works.You could use it to take a screenie :D.Thats about it.
01/15/2008 22:53 sonybaci#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
Sorry lefteriskatakis, I have to correct u on this one XD

You are right in saying that the CO2 window is a client. It is the visual window which you see and it communicates to the Server. It isnt a medium to the game server, it just sends information on your mouse, or keyboard inputs to the server which enables the server to check, and send back information to your client in which you will then see a visual conformation.

An example of this is when you kill a monster, when you click on the monster, your client (CO2 window) is designed to send "Melee" packets to the server which will contain your character information and where you are in comparance to the monster (thus archers and taos can hit long range because the server accepts their character information, and wars and tros hit next to monsters). The server will then calculate damage which you give to the monster in accordance to your character level, attribute points and Equipment.
Once the server has "authenticated" this information it sends back information which your client interperates and sends a visual confirmation (Such as seeing how much damage you hit on a monster).

Now, Artmoney is as lefteriskatakis has explained but if you try this method of scamming you will see that it does not work anymore. This has been explained in many scamming posts and in this section to be not working anymore because TQ put commas inbetween your money "numbers" (100,000,000) and other clients cannot see that you have confirmed "OK" to sending money to them, even though you can see that you have confirmed sending money (This is all through the trade window XD)

Hope that helps everyone a bit on artmoney and how the Conquer Client functions between the server.

Hiyoal :)

hiyoal pwnd you all

+thanks xD
01/16/2008 08:34 Horified#6
We were'nt fighting lol,I just wanted to add on some other infomation :p.
01/16/2008 08:42 Gellike#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assunna View Post
i recently downloaded art money, and i have no idea how to use it, im a lil slow sometimes so i was wondering if someone could explain how to use it for me please? any assistance would be much abliged tyvm -Asunna
Don`t know, why you guys think that, the art money is so useful :D:D:D:D its a shitpiece if it didn`t show it off, lmao...You cant do anything with it, just changes your numbers in inv...you can show it off, but cant trade any shits lmao, when you push ok, and the other too, it fails, so dont you work with shits like artmoney :P
01/16/2008 08:47 Horified#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
Just in case you want to know if there are any use for it now.The CoDLL scam by vert1go still works.You could use it to take a screenie :D.Thats about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gellike View Post
Don`t know, why you guys think that, the art money is so useful :D:D:D:D its a shitpiece if it didn`t show it off, lmao...You cant do anything with it, just changes your numbers in inv...you can show it off, but cant trade any shits lmao, when you push ok, and the other too, it fails, so dont you work with shits like artmoney :P
lol....
01/16/2008 09:32 Hiyoal#9
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gellike View Post
Quote:
lol....
DOUBLE LOL!!!!!

Gellike doesnt know anything about artmoney...LOL...AGAIN.

Hiyoal :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
01/17/2008 11:46 lefteriskatakis#10
Thanks hiyoal for the correction!!!As I said i use it to impress my little bro!!!nothing else nothing more!!!
01/17/2008 16:20 aliyat#11
thx