[Request]Clean Haxcrax

01/11/2008 14:06 rockangel#1
Hi!I really need a clean haxcrax that works with the client 1.40!I used search button but all the haxcrack's that i found had some kind of virus :mad: I really need haxcrax because i have the config from softmod and i could bot until i change my skills.And peace to all :D THX!!!
01/11/2008 14:20 kulilus#2
Does this version work? its HaxCr4x_3.1.exe

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/11/2008 14:55 rockangel#3
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2008.1.11.11 2008.01.11 -
AntiVir 7.6.0.46 2008.01.11 -
Authentium 4.93.8 2008.01.11 -
Avast 4.7.1098.0 2008.01.10 -
AVG 7.5.0.516 2008.01.11 -
BitDefender 7.2 2008.01.11 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 2008.01.10 -
ClamAV 0.91.2 2008.01.11 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.01.11 -
eSafe 7.0.15.0 2008.01.10 -
eTrust-Vet 31.3.5449 2008.01.11 -
Ewido 4.0 2008.01.11 -
FileAdvisor 1 2008.01.11 High threat detected
Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2008.01.11 -
F-Prot 4.4.2.54 2008.01.10 -
F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 2008.01.11 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.20 2008.01.11 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.01.11 -
McAfee 5204 2008.01.10 -
Microsoft 1.3109 2008.01.11 -
NOD32v2 2783 2008.01.11 -
Norman 5.80.02 2008.01.10 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.01.11 -
Prevx1 V2 2008.01.11 Heuristic: Suspicious File With Bad Parent Associations
Rising 20.26.42.00 2008.01.11 -
Sophos 4.24.0 2008.01.11 -
Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 2008.01.11 -
Symantec 10 2008.01.11 -
TheHacker 6.2.9.186 2008.01.11 -
VBA32 3.12.2.5 2008.01.11 -
VirusBuster 4.3.26:9 2008.01.10 -
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.01.11 -

But it has only 32kb . I don't know what it is but it's not good at all.Thx anyway xD