Don't search for hack. I am here

03/25/2011 17:56 GrEeK_DeViL*#1
In game name---> GrEeK-DeViL*
My clan---> GrEeK-PoWeR*

You search hack (vip hacks) every day because it detected?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You are lucky, I am here.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Post your yahoo-email etc
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And i will send you hacks (vip hacks, zp hacks(no gp), public hacks and any hacks)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

POST YOUR EMAIL. I PROMISE THAT I SEND YOU!
03/25/2011 18:05 Endee#2
how do we know that you don't send us malware or Spam?
03/25/2011 18:06 knockerhomer#3
here easy7@windowslive,com
03/25/2011 18:06 GrEeK_DeViL*#4
NO i send you real hack (best hacks) i promise
03/25/2011 18:09 Endee#5
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/25/2011 18:12 triplexxx2#6
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/25/2011 18:16 Kelkuun#7
I promise it's fake and I promise you are noob :p
03/25/2011 18:17 GrEeK_DeViL*#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelkuun View Post
I promise it's fake and I promise you are noob :p
ok you dont post email. but dont speak if you dont know
03/25/2011 18:17 Ende!#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrEeK_DeViL* View Post
And i will send you hacks (vip hacks, zp hacks(no gp), public hacks and any hacks)
Mhm. #closed