another automater

01/04/2008 21:51 egyinny#1
credit : chrondog@projecthax

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

MacroGamer Macro: How To Use
Pretty simple actually all you must do is click at where it says Create New

ImageShack - Hosting :: mg2sj5.jpg

Than check those boxes in the top right hand corner to look like this.

ImageShack - Hosting :: mg3ur5.jpg

These next three Options will do as what it says: Play Once means as you would think.
Repeat meaning it will keep going at the amount of seconds you set it to. Repeat until stopped meaning repeat until the bind is said again.

ImageShack - Hosting :: mg4kv7.jpg

Than binded to key means the moment you press the chosen key the macro will run.

ImageShack - Hosting :: mg5xx7.jpg

Once you have those options set you will click start recording which will do whatever you do.

At the bottom it says Delay which waits for how long until the bind has started, this is useful for when the program is up and your starting your macro.

ImageShack - Hosting :: mg7dg5.jpg

Once you have set your bind to what you want and you have done exactly what you want the macro to do. You may now save your macro and use it when you know how to actually start it the right way but you must first name it.

At the Macrogamer main menu (this is for actually getting all the macros available to turn and and off. Go to view and than settings than it will open a menu which looks like this.

ImageShack - Hosting :: mg9cj5.jpg

Set it to whatever you feel like you want it set to. Once ingame press f2 if you want record there. You may set it to what you want. f3 enables you to use the binds to start a macro.

Once you have complete understanding of the program you can make tons of macros for silkroad such as Buy some horses, potions items so have fun
01/04/2008 21:53 SpySpy#2
link is dead
01/05/2008 02:19 egyinny#3
Fixed the link thx ..
01/05/2008 02:47 srobottergames#4
dead link BAN
01/05/2008 04:05 PlaymateGirl#5
01/05/2008 04:06 Hikkikomori#6
ban for a dead link? please, in the name of god, shut up..

ps. the link is not dead.
01/05/2008 04:24 mrpeeman101#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by srobottergames View Post
dead link BAN
Hahahaha ban for dead link *Puts it in sig*

Nice ;)

SCAN:
01/05/2008 05:09 csokisbugyi#8
it is not dead link... link is work
06/21/2008 23:45 chrondog#9
Hey this got on elitepvpers didnt know :D well just to let you know I didn't make it so I take no credit. It was just to help with loops and things like that
06/21/2008 23:50 Hussert#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrondog View Post

Hey this got on elitepvpers didnt know :D well just to let you know I didn't make it so I take no credit. It was just to help with loops and things like that
Glad to know the truth. ^^

Still, Old Thread + too much spams here.

# Closed