1360 x 768 resolution

03/21/2011 13:46 Rik_GTi#1
I need this resolution, if anyone can give me step by step info on how to change tht would be cool.

1360 x 768

thanks
03/24/2011 22:47 Raduuu#2
Umm it will be helpfull, i need that resolution 2:)

Thanks.
03/25/2011 03:08 bam987joe#3
i also need it
03/25/2011 15:19 m7mdxlife#4
there was an old post that makes conquer HD or something like that where it gives you a higher resolution.. search for it
03/26/2011 06:29 demon17#5
Same at me :D I need it but why TQ wont relase it ? ;)) I wont modify my client :D
04/01/2011 00:36 bam987joe#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
there was an old post that makes conquer HD or something like that where it gives you a higher resolution.. search for it
searched for it didnt find it
04/12/2011 01:40 Mokujin#7
this may help
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]