Scam out of no where

01/01/2008 08:02 sanar2#1
Hi people this is my first post so if u like it please comment me, if u dont like it coment me.

Ok have an account ready for the scamme. Go to market look for ur target(level 95 and under, higher then level 95 if tgeir stupid).look at their status. If they have a spouse say hey its blank(the spouses name). Say this is ur noob account or other account. Act casual, talk like u do no them. After bout 5 minutes go could I Barrow their items. Then they say yes. Or if they say no. Add some please then if they say no then just say bye bye. Don't let them no ur scamming they will spread the word super fast. If they give u the items log out for 5 minutes andcome back give items to your main account and keep doing so. On the first time try ur scammes on the noob. Ok thats it for now if i get good coments and i come up with better scams or crack things ill post it. Remember my scams and bots are scammes and bots. tell me how it went and if u have quest ill answer.
01/01/2008 14:29 masterkert3#2
this scam sucks, nobody will fall for that.
01/01/2008 17:32 alprence#3
so suck scam bro srry but its tro
01/01/2008 18:54 sanar2#4
I did it like 5 times today...got some cash u people didnt even try it how do u no?
01/01/2008 19:51 masterkert3#5
cuz nobody would trust you.
01/01/2008 21:10 sanar2#6
well srry if it suck its my first I'll make better ones later war server u in?

post MSG people I wonna no whatcha think
01/02/2008 00:41 sonybaci#7
hmm stupid scam i say xD
01/02/2008 14:48 Impen1#8
I usually try all the scamming techniques posted and I did try this one out.
I got: 1 Super wand lvl 110 1 soc +2.
1 Elite hat +2.

And how many people did I ask? Probably around 50 >.<
01/02/2008 14:53 LuCk3r#9
For those with nothing, its a good thing to start making money,tho. So even that scam is better than nothing, its also his first thread so give him a chance.. It may takes a loooot of time but it works sometimes, so you cant say NO ONE fell for it.
01/02/2008 15:50 catty#10
yeah what LuCk3r said is right...he said that this is his first post so u should give him a chance...every scam is good if it works...first try it, then blame him if u want to..
01/02/2008 18:26 sanar2#11
ty ^_^ u rock n atleast u got some items impen
01/03/2008 09:23 ProdigyBoi#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanar2 View Post
ty ^_^ u rock n atleast u got some items impen
so you didnt?
01/03/2008 13:57 Horified#13
Waste of time,I'd rather go hunt then waste my time on this scam which depends on your convincing skills which I totally fail at.For those who are convincing,this should be easy for you =).
01/03/2008 17:08 sonybaci#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
Waste of time,I'd rather go hunt then waste my time on this scam which depends on your convincing skills which I totally fail at.For those who are convincing,this should be easy for you =).

remember


there are still BR's and egyptans, some of then are really stupid (no offence)
01/03/2008 21:12 sanar2#15
I did get some item I said it to itpen cause he said it was kinda bad

pleas post more plsss