[Release]First real webdesign - PSD

03/17/2011 19:16 Syst3m_W1z4rd#1
This is the PSD for my first real webdesign.
Feedback would be appriciated.

Feel free to edit it or use it.
It's made in Photoshop CS4.

Download:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Screenshot:
03/17/2011 19:22 sitdownson#2
Colorish,
but I personally think it looks good;)!
03/17/2011 19:31 Syst3m_W1z4rd#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitdownson View Post
Colorish,
but I personally think it looks good;)!
Is nothing good, just trying to learn some.
I understand very less photoshop.
03/17/2011 21:09 AlienGod#4
Its nice . I rlly like it xD
03/17/2011 21:26 pro4never#5
Looks like something you'd more use for something like farmville or something but it's nicely done. Definitely better then most of the 'designs' on here.
03/17/2011 21:58 Syst3m_W1z4rd#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Looks like something you'd more use for something like farmville or something but it's nicely done. Definitely better then most of the 'designs' on here.
Well It's my first real try on making a design.
I have no experience with photoshop really ^^
I just wanted to try :)
03/17/2011 22:05 ҅.Leeti™#7
It looks cool, good job.
03/17/2011 22:07 -PhysiX-#8
Farmville ftw :D
03/17/2011 23:06 .Kob#9
So ugly. But, if it's your first one, ..., still ugly.
03/18/2011 21:47 $HaDoW#10
Web design :D U call that Web design...
I want to take my eyes out and burn them...
I do web design and programming for living and I must say that this is crap !
03/18/2011 21:53 mohamedkhaled#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by $HaDoW View Post
Web design :D U call that Web design...
I want to take my eyes out and burn them...
I do web design and programming for living and I must say that this is crap !
@$HaDoW Stop complaining, if you just don't like it leave this thread!!

@Syst3m_W1z4rd I see that it is good for the very first design!
03/19/2011 01:32 ßøøm#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by $HaDoW View Post
Web design :D U call that Web design...
I want to take my eyes out and burn them...
I do web design and programming for living and I must say that this is crap !
Your name is crap nuff said.
Good job wizard =D
03/19/2011 06:43 sitdownson#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by $HaDoW View Post
Web design :D U call that Web design...
I want to take my eyes out and burn them...
I do web design and programming for living and I must say that this is crap !
As he said, he understands very less photoshop,
I think its good as a beginner in photoshop:).
03/19/2011 10:35 Syst3m_W1z4rd#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by $HaDoW View Post
Web design :D U call that Web design...
I want to take my eyes out and burn them...
I do web design and programming for living and I must say that this is crap !
And you call your releases coding?

We can't be good at anything, but thank you for feedback.
03/19/2011 15:34 StarEvaAfta!~#15
Good start at PS +k keep going better.