Looking for [DEV] / [GM] Job.

03/15/2011 16:37 [DEV]Rockz#1
Hello peepz.
I'm 17 years old, and im an experienced Gamer :P
I played Official dekaron for 2 years, and i fed up with waiting for A7 >.<
I was one of the head gm's /dev's on DekaronPrime..
But the server doesnt exist / or its down temporaly...
I'm looking for a new home, we could say :rolleyes:
Add me in MSN for further questions : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

BTW : I dont care which private server.
Actually I just want to have some fun, and ofc i want to help players.

-Sincerely.
03/15/2011 16:40 Sajwu#2
i think your profile is to low for a GM / DEV in a good server , but GL.
03/15/2011 16:45 [DEV]Rockz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Angel View Post
i think your profile is to low for a GM / DEV in a good server , but GL.
lol your post makes zero sense, you mean my elitepvp profile Y.y ?
03/15/2011 17:18 vikitooo#4
Noone that's in this forum more than a year will give you a job with that [DEV] infront of your epvpers name... You should of know that!
Ang gl
03/15/2011 17:45 [DEV]Rockz#5
Lol, i can make [DEKARON]Rockz, or [GM]Rockz
noone cares about my Nickname
Bump >.< dont spam :)
03/15/2011 18:05 vikitooo#6
If you think so...
03/16/2011 01:07 devphoenix21#7
dev doesnt make you a bad person if anything it tells people that you might be a skid but willing to learn vikitooo no offence but you must really think your cool hitting on peoples threads well hate to say it your not... truth of it is you probable just used a 1 click (nothing wrong with it) but for the people trying to learn in this community you should stay out of it. and goodluck rockz
03/16/2011 02:12 ~ScouseR~#8
Vikitoo izn't trying to be cool, hes stating a fact that just because he put [DEV] infront of his name doesn't be he can or is a good DEV not saying he's not but as everyone know's most random kid's who come here put [DEV] then as how to do the most basic stuff.
03/16/2011 02:13 devphoenix21#9
True but dont put them down when they haven't proved either way.
03/16/2011 14:21 vikitooo#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by devphoenix21 View Post
True but dont put them down when they haven't proved either way.
I have never done this.. Or if i did please show me.:rolleyes:
03/16/2011 15:30 [DEV]Rockz#11
bump
03/16/2011 22:42 [DEV]AlphaOMEGA#12
im nood cus i got [DEV] infront of my name cool fucking beans
03/17/2011 18:39 ihaxx#13
fix party pvp and we all add u.