[HELP]İp Adress Game.exe

03/15/2011 09:52 mertkanka#1
Hi
Hi
Although we address the game.exe search.ip game.exe Good comment please put in your IP Address with the help link game.exe downland me.please
03/15/2011 11:03 ashiro0928#2
i will be glad to help u . but please write it understandable. sorry i just cant get the problem
03/15/2011 11:32 topazee#3
Hello,



Game.exe 4.5 : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Ip defaut : 127.0.0.1
03/15/2011 12:38 khanhnp#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by topazee View Post
Hello,



Game.exe 4.5 : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Ip defaut : 127.0.0.1
Do you have game.exe for ep5?
03/15/2011 13:19 nevak#5
If you want to find the IP address that the game.exe is connecting to, I suggest using a firewall so it will ask for permission and there you will see the IP. The just use a hex editor to find and replace the address
03/15/2011 13:48 mertkanka#6
Hi.

Ep5 Game.exe İp Adress And Game.exe Winrar Downlander Link Please
03/15/2011 15:13 nevak#7
For my OS ep5 game.exe the IP is 174.142.118.105. I cant upload it now because Im not at home at the moment....but you should be able to do it your self, nothing complicated =)
03/15/2011 22:02 khanhnp#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevak View Post
For my OS ep5 game.exe the IP is 174.142.118.105. I cant upload it now because Im not at home at the moment....but you should be able to do it your self, nothing complicated =)
I have hex OS ep5 game.exe and changed 174.142.118.105 to 127.0.0.1, but I've got this error: "Disconnect when targetting mobs, or doing other specific activities". I've searched and found out that it's caused by game.exe, so I've requested game.exe for ep5. If yours works fine, please upload it and share to us. Thx in advance. (sorry for my poor english)
03/15/2011 22:24 topazee#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhnp View Post
Do you have game.exe for ep5?
game.exe is compatible ep 5

[Map 70, new gear...]
03/15/2011 22:35 egelim#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashiro0928 View Post
i will be glad to help u . but please write it understandable. sorry i just cant get the problem
he means can you find an IP adress for ep5 ?
03/15/2011 22:57 nevak#11
A bit of searching lol [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]