2010er help ( in english pls )

03/15/2011 07:30 mircy96#1
on my pc , home
All I have done :
- downloaded this sf from thesone ( via pn )
- start it , insert ip in sysinstall ; /etc/rc.d/netif restart / reboot
- login ; " cd /usr/2010/game150 " ; sh start.sh
- after this I wait and appears like in the video , but after some time appears 3rd times connect : connection time out .



My questions :
- do i need an root 24/24 for this serverfile
- do i have to insert some other commands ?

Pls answer in English . Who replay to me , I give him a thx :D .
03/15/2011 10:10 syηтaχ#2
to your Questions:

1. It´s the best to run the 2010 Serverfiles on a root.
2. So far i know no if the shortcuts got no problems you´re go ;)

regards -Eazy-
03/15/2011 16:31 mircy96#3
thx , .. someone else can give his oppinion pls :D ?
I have an dedicated server with ram 8 gb . i think it's good