Hilfe bey item.SData

03/13/2011 22:04 Magical-MultiGaming#1
Hallo Liebe Community

Habe da mal eine frage und zwar habe ich gestern die item.SData entschlüssel und in eine csv datei umgewandelt

nur ist jetzt die frage wie bekomme ich sie wieder von csv in das vor mate zurück so das ich wieder die item.SData habe ?


MFG
Magical-Shaiya

Englische :

Hello Dear Community

I ask because even though I have one and yesterday the item.SData decrypted and converted into a csv file

Now the question is only how I get it back from csv in the back before mate so I have again the item.SData?


MFG
Magical-Shaiya
03/13/2011 22:19 Linxis172#2
Im not sure what your saying here, your Item.sdata was converted into a csv file? Well my only suggestion is to find a file converter and use that.
03/13/2011 22:33 Magical-MultiGaming#3
also ich habe die item.SData gestern zu bearbeiten entschlüssen und in eine csv umgewalden so und habe da jetzt änderungen gemacht ...und volgens wie kann ich jetzt die csv so wieder machen das ich die item.SData zu updaten machen kann ?

Englische :

So I have the decisions yesterday item.SData edit and converted into a csv walden so and have not made changes since volgens ... and how I can make the csv so again I can make item.SData to update?
03/14/2011 15:47 Sinful858#4
Ok if you are using the Python27 and the Item_Csv.bat to convert it to a table format, then when you have finished editing your items go back to where you found your Item_Csv.bat batch file and look below it for a batch file called Item_Sdata.bat This will then convert your file back to its original status. Make sure that you haven't made any mistakes in editing your items, or you will be given an error. Hope this helped
03/14/2011 19:09 Magical-MultiGaming#5
Sinful thank you:)