project hax hacked...

12/24/2007 21:51 maxiem#1
Site was hacked due to that application..

I WILL NEVER UPLOAD ANYTHING THAT WAS POSTED BY USERS!! EVERYTHING IS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I did NOT upload CraX 0900 or whatever to our site or to another and then sticky it.

As I said before .. THE SITE WAS HACKED

Please change your passwords for everything if you opened this program.
12/24/2007 22:40 ExtremeHack0r#2
all know that already O.o close theard pls
12/24/2007 22:52 matharwat212#3
what program ?
12/24/2007 23:30 kikyou2#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by matharwat212 View Post
what program ?
Weeman was talking about the Crack for Clientless .... it was a keylogger + trojan which wasn´t posted from him because Board was hacked

Btw old news ....
05/21/2009 19:21 pelle424#5
I got hacked today )= and now projecthax.com is down.
05/21/2009 20:10 Mr.bot#6
i use tbot crack hen it released to now with 2 char lvl 85 and lvl 93 and it work without hacks or any thing
you may downloaded trojan from member
05/21/2009 20:13 audi0slave#7
#reported for pushing up old threads.

Uhh,what a coincidence,too bad this thread dates from 2007.Nice one guys.
05/21/2009 20:27 rie123#8
But Project Hax is realy down !!!
05/21/2009 20:50 bartus117#9
autor, why u know PH.com is hacked ??!! meybe admins heve problem with this website? ;S if you dont know what heppen dont see ...
05/21/2009 20:56 justpayne#10
Maybe server maintenance or something lol?
05/21/2009 21:18 Flupy#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelle424 View Post
I got hacked today )= and now projecthax.com is down.
do you really got hacked?
05/21/2009 21:22 smallcat2011#12
lol, close it now, wth when a post from 2007 is still here
05/21/2009 22:09 pelle424#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flupy View Post
do you really got hacked?

yepp )= my premium account got hacked after i used IBOT from projecthax.com.
05/21/2009 23:16 asianboyz1226#14
Dude I don't trust weeman at all. He seems a little shady.
05/22/2009 00:53 BullsuN#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeHack0r View Post
all know that already O.o close theard pls
Best Information since i joined this Community.