[S] Warrock Stuff

03/12/2011 15:42 xlazvegaz#1
So Community I will sell Warrock Stuff for you! I will sell Premium and G1 Credits

Every Month Gold Premium: 7€/10$
Every Month Silver Premium: 5€/7$


800 G1 Credits: 6€/8$
1200 G1 Credits: 9€/13$
1600 G1 Credits: 12€/15$
2000 G1 Credits: 15€/20$
2400 G1 Credits: 18€/25$
3200 G1 Credits: 24€/30$

All Stuff is unlimited!
I only accept Ukash/Paysafecard
Write a pm to me like this:


Code:
Hey
I want to buy XY for XY€
XXXXXXXX Ukash/PSC Code
Quote:
For WMZ we can make a special talk
I wont answer other Pm's or askings about this topic!


After this you will receive an Esn Code that you can activate and I will do that as fast as I can but remember I also got a real life!
I dont accept cards which got less than 5€/5$


If you want to have many stuff we can talk about an very nice price.

Please post your feedback and rate me!

If many people buy maybe I will decrease the prices.
Iam Root Admin on this page so I think u can trust me but you can also use a midle man if you really want to.




Greetz

xLazvegaz
03/12/2011 16:26 I'm2Good4Me#2
#reported
Grund: Fremdwerbung ohne backlink zu elitepvpers.com
03/12/2011 17:13 xlazvegaz#3
so special for you... i changed it and also made a backlink maybe u can talk to me and dont make fast reports... senseless
03/12/2011 17:54 xlazvegaz#4
push push
03/12/2011 17:56 'Dubstep#5
You trade with mm?
I want 60 day silver, i pn you.
03/12/2011 18:09 xlazvegaz#6
waiting ... write pm you will receive it !
03/12/2011 18:49 Arkane´#7
trusted netter support und der code war nach 4minuten da danke
03/12/2011 20:36 Yazzn˜#8
~Free Push!
03/12/2011 20:36 Hookah#9
Please don't post links to other boards without an official backlink to elitepvpers.com on the homepage.
03/12/2011 20:46 xlazvegaz#10
there is a backlink in the thread... and here is a link to another forum and also not in the homepage so its fair isnt it to link epvp in the thread?!
03/12/2011 20:51 im with dummy ↑#11
you have to put up a backlink to epvp on the website you want to advertise for
03/13/2011 12:57 xlazvegaz#12
push it baby
03/15/2011 12:33 xlazvegaz#13
push it
03/16/2011 20:33 xlazvegaz#14
hm push
03/20/2011 20:11 xlazvegaz#15
push push ?