Cleric/Warlock Hybrit or Full int?

03/12/2011 14:39 JotKaeMDe#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
No your right. You'r supposed to hit 300 more with dots, 1-2k more with Blood/Death flower, and die 1 hit from DD, Prick, Double Absolute, Mortal Wounds, Flying Smash + Ghost Series , Nukes from Wizzards etc.

:facepalm:
You will die 1 hit from DD anyway even with hybrid...
03/12/2011 14:45 Hyperlite#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JotKaeMDe View Post
You will die 1 hit from DD anyway even with hybrid...
No, you wont. You simply never even played the build at cap level or your just a friggin' noob who died with a lock at level 90 with your awesome +2 gear.
Don't criticize a build you've never played to it's fullest.
03/12/2011 15:25 komandos59#18
Hybryd int warlock has sthing to do caouse:
- dmg is not rly much slower
- a bit more hp
- phy def that saves a$$ in pvp with str chars - prick/wounds can be survived with good set when ur hybryd + more time to debuff.
-warlock not really need a lot of dmg to rock, when we fight with euro, still option slumber+offer wins 90% of pvpes.
03/12/2011 16:38 SoSuNooP#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by komandos59 View Post
Hybryd int warlock has sthing to do caouse:
- dmg is not rly much slower
- a bit more hp
- phy def that saves a$$ in pvp with str chars - prick/wounds can be survived with good set when ur hybryd + more time to debuff.
-warlock not really need a lot of dmg to rock, when we fight with euro, still option slumber+offer wins 90% of pvpes.
its a still probability that u can survive the prick.

Hyperlite, wanna bet, that u WILL die in 1 hit with a DD prick?
03/12/2011 17:07 Hyperlite#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
its a still probability that u can survive the prick.

Hyperlite, wanna bet, that u WILL die in 1 hit with a DD prick?
DD Prick you say. Roflmao. Yea you'd probably die from a turnover Meteor aswell.

Get lost with your shitty arguements dude.

Oh and just for the record, I bet you can survive a DD prick being a Hybrid with 30k HP. It's the Mortal Wounds that follows that'll get you killed. Stun ftw tho <3
03/12/2011 21:47 SoSuNooP#21
ya a hybrid with 30k hp? and what do expect from a char with that?
03/13/2011 00:21 Hyperlite#22
Quote:
ya a hybrid with 30k hp? and what do expect from a char with that?
Like I said, with a FB set and DS. Without Devil it would be 26Kish..

What I expect to do with that? Iunno kill perhaps? It's still 108% Magical balance, plenty of magical attack left.
03/13/2011 00:34 SoSuNooP#23
prove it then, since ur soo disputive, pwn some rogues and glaviers with a FB set and DS.
03/13/2011 00:44 Hyperlite#24
haha..
Well first off all, I have nothing to proof. If you don't beleave me, thats fine. Pick a Full int Warlock and die like a noob. Then make some post here on the forum how bad the build is.

Oh wait you'd have to get 110 first. Probably not happening for you is it?

And yea yea, I know, your not making a warlock, simply expressing your opinion. And you know what? Thats totally fine, exept you don't know squad about this build. You really think any Warlock would let a friggin' rogue do Prick? 80% of those are stunned anyway my dear friend.
03/13/2011 11:32 sirfhalas#25
hybrid sucks.
period.
03/13/2011 12:36 Disco Teka#26
Quote:
I am botting 24/7 in a Party, We have got a full INT Warlock/Cleric.
He makes 3/4 of the Wizard Damage und doesn't die at all.
We are Level 103/104 already.

In my opinion full INT is the best solution, since you have an awesome defense with your Immortility Set =)
03/13/2011 14:30 SoSuNooP#27
Quote:
haha..
Well first off all, I have nothing to proof. If you don't beleave me, thats fine. Pick a Full int Warlock and die like a noob. Then make some post here on the forum how bad the build is.

And yea yea, I know, your not making a warlock, simply expressing your opinion. And you know what? Thats totally fine, exept you don't know squad about this build. You really think any Warlock would let a friggin' rogue do Prick? 80% of those are stunned anyway my dear friend.
show a post of me saying that full int warlock pwns.
and yeah, why does 95% of the rogues beats 99.9% of the warlocks?
and for the 110 capping, :facepalm:
03/13/2011 15:01 Hyperlite#28
Quote:
show a post of me saying that full int warlock pwns.
and yeah, why does 95% of the rogues beats 99.9% of the warlocks?
and for the 110 capping, :facepalm:
I'm not even going to argue with you anymore....

As for Disco, yea if you have a +8/9/10 Imo set with +8/9/10 Legendary acc's, surely full int wouldn't die easy lols.

Party play, surely you wont die. Full int wizards don't die in party's. Just saying~
03/13/2011 15:22 Yooper#29
dudes chill :D
i just wanna know ur opinion and if you dont habe the same opinion dont start a dispute :D ofc that no one has the same ^^