wizzard / warlock !

03/09/2011 23:06 ib6ub9#1
hey , asken about wizz / warlock
i've only seen one wizz/ warlock on alps named __2bad4u2__ , well i realy kind a like that build , so i asked him a few questions . he says that's the best build a wizzard could be !
says best for pvp and uinque > that warlock buffs much more devolped than clerik ! well my question is . if u can tell me the good sides & bad side
of having a char like that ! and a little bit info about warlock !
and thanks =)
03/09/2011 23:26 N00bcake#2
Both are for attacking, and this way .. you will die way more times on Solobotting. Sure everyone says his char is the best or strongest .. but without a party this build isnt really made for botting ..

Better for Uniques? Why? Debuff and attack?
If Unique is nearly your lvl .. you will die due to pot delay, if that Unique is 25 and more lvls lower, then you dont need to debuff right !?
Best at PvP? The only chance is stun, debuff, sleep and turn Wizz and do meteor! But what will happen when your debuff will fail? Right .. you will die within 1-2 hits!

If you really wanna go solo, then you are better going SubBard or SubCleric. If you have a party, then this is for sure an option.

So for me: either main Wizzard or main Warlock, other way wont work really but if you want something unique and rare, then you can try it out but dont forget to farm enough SP before starting :)
03/09/2011 23:29 Hyperlite#3
Because your Wizard you would have to go full int. Having a Sub Warlock would makes you an easy target since you won't be able to heal yourself with Cleric skills.
Ofcourse you would say you have Vampire, but that would never get you back 20k hp. Surely stun might also help but only for 5 seconds.

All in all, you will fail.
03/11/2011 00:20 Disco Teka#4
You can try the STR Builds Warrior and Rogue as Main Class or just take Warlock as Main and CLeric as Sub.
03/11/2011 09:10 ib6ub9#5
so what is it usefull for then ?!
03/11/2011 09:32 kqy#6
Getting pwned
03/11/2011 16:10 Falsetto#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
Getting pwned
haha :handsdown:

B2T:

You would be stupid if u take wiz/warlock

but try it if you have enough time to waste for shit
03/12/2011 02:36 kqy#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsetto View Post
haha :handsdown:

B2T:

You would be stupid if u take wiz/warlock

but try it if you have enough time to waste for shit
If he has time to try it , better try full str nuker fire light force -_-
03/12/2011 13:58 Jaksje#9
Going wizard/warlock is good for one thing. Being a party player. If you are in a party, you can then choose between being a lock and debuffing the big ptg's or the normal giants or you can choose to be an attacking wizzy. So its definatly a yes for party playing.
But, the bad side is that if you want to go and solo, you will not be able to survive anything more than a general. A giant will directly kill you and a party mob will kill you within 2/3 hits. This because no recovery division skills etc.
The perfect sub for a wiz is cleric if you want to survive long. Or bard. Whichever is better to you. But dont go warlock with wizard if you want to solo.

grts jaksje
03/17/2011 22:27 Wikizaki#10
Sounds like an awesome build.. I imagine a hybrid wizard here.. If you do like the old fashion 7:1 hybrid spear i guess u will own.

get a mag around 100 and else do some str, u will only need hp in that build, killing is no problem. use light armor cus u are warlock and then have a nice +5+++ shield. Remember, u can heal urself by vampire skill.. u take players hp to ur own, and as int its good, also dmg return, and stun.

I think its a good build mate, but be hybrid cus else ull get pwned easy..
03/18/2011 14:56 Disco Teka#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikizaki View Post
Sounds like an awesome build.. I imagine a hybrid wizard here..
And wearing Heavy Armor, aight?
03/18/2011 20:26 Hyperlite#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikizaki View Post
Sounds like an awesome build.. I imagine a hybrid wizard here.. If you do like the old fashion 7:1 hybrid spear i guess u will own.

get a mag around 100 and else do some str, u will only need hp in that build, killing is no problem. use light armor cus u are warlock and then have a nice +5+++ shield. Remember, u can heal urself by vampire skill.. u take players hp to ur own, and as int its good, also dmg return, and stun.

I think its a good build mate, but be hybrid cus else ull get pwned easy..
You do know that Full int w/o set at 110 is 97% Magical?

Doing 100% Mag with a 77 set is just lol. 71/100 Phy/mag23.4k hp 40.5k mp ( no other blues cept str and int )
03/18/2011 22:50 papapajo#13
omg we make it short -.-
wiz/warlock = fail!
if you want to make a char with warlock then make warlock/cleric...
and if you watch at warri/warlock or rouge/warlock you will see cleric as sub is much better than warlock...
because warlock is an attack tree, so warlock should be main tree...
so dont do a wiz/cleric because this is a shity build like a full STR nuker :P

03/19/2011 00:22 ib6ub9#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
lol ..
03/29/2011 01:02 Wikizaki#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I believe that wiz cant wear light armor.. Mp is not a problem and u are in lack of phy def.. dunno why all u guys are so MAINLY..

No chars in sro is the BEST.. its all about the player.. Warrior cleric is so oldfashion.. Go try make a new build and u can kill those warriors..

Im warrior warlock, and clerics is not a problem.. Disease go throug holy and so does stun.. Np to kill em at all..

Go get ur fact right before talking trash, cus apparently YOU SIR dunno nothing about sro chars..